The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

i totally forgot these jokers gave away free games.

I haven't trusted them since they tried to dump 2K16 on me :x

okay titles for next month

Titan souls is a pain in the *** to play tho. The boss fights make me want to break my tv :lol:

I'd like to know where that additional $10 for PS+ is going. We're not even getting the AAA on PS3 anymore.

I'd like to know where that additional $10 for PS+ is going. We're not even getting the AAA on PS3 anymore.
Eh I can't tell you lol but I for one don't really mind the indie titles. A lot of them are really good and I enjoy my time with them more often then I do with many AAA titles. And most often times most AAA games end up going on sale for around for cheap on the PSN store so I can just grab them there especially around the holidays. If I'm waiting on a game to be free on PS+ before I play it then I probably had little to no interest beforehand so it doesn't really matter to me

PS+ has usually payed itself off but I've not even had time to play any of the games.
I just add them to library.

eyes.gif
I was actually going to buy This War of Mine so I am kind of pumped. Titan Souls is supposed to be fun as well.
laugh.gif

An hour into Song Of The Deep.

Wow, game is fun. Graphics are beautiful. If you love metroidvania games, this is for you.

For 10 bucks, it's a freaking steal.

In 2016, I've completed(not even 100%'d):
  • Forza Horizon 3
  • Just Cause 3
  • Bully 
  • Red Dead Redemption
  • Mirror's Edge
  • Dragon Age Inquisition
  • Gears of War Ultimate
  • Mass Effect 2
  • Transformers Devestation
  • Uncharted 4
  • DMC
  • Binary Domain
  • Dark Souls 3
And centex's platting games like it's nothing.
mean.gif

Last edited:
Joined the PS fam on Christmas. Got the Uncharted 4 bundle, i'm on chapter 14 and so far it's :pimp:. Been straight Xbox and Nintendo for a while so it's nice to change it up.

Who can point me in the right direction for some good PS4 exclusives :nerd:
So far I've been hearing a lot about The Last of Us and Ratchet and Clank.

I have been waiting for this moment.

Welcome to GOTY 2016

this is far and away the best title of 2016 imo.

i would start playing it at like 11 am on a sat. morning and look up at the clock and itd be 8 at night

would play w/ headphones on too so creepy a** areas like farron keep would be extra scary :lol:

i still hate that demon thing that glows red and jumps in the air after you hit him and takes out 3/4 of your life if you dont dodge

id be cussing like a madman my neighbors mustve thought i was nuts :lol:

i stopped right before the last boss and never beat the nameless king b/c work got busy

i think ill do a new playthrough before doing the dlc

Joined the PS fam on Christmas. Got the Uncharted 4 bundle, i'm on chapter 14 and so far it's :pimp:. Been straight Xbox and Nintendo for a while so it's nice to change it up.

Who can point me in the right direction for some good PS4 exclusives :nerd:
So far I've been hearing a lot about The Last of Us and Ratchet and Clank.
Bloodborne. It's the second best exclusive of this gen, second to Uncharted 4.
In 2016, I've completed(not even 100%'d):
  • Forza Horizon 3
  • Just Cause 3
  • Bully 
  • Red Dead Redemption
  • Mirror's Edge
  • Dragon Age Inquisition
  • Gears of War Ultimate
  • Mass Effect 2
  • Transformers Devestation
  • Uncharted 4
  • DMC
  • Binary Domain
  • Dark Souls 3
And centex's platting games like it's nothing.:smh:  
A lot of these are games I already beat, just cleaning up some trophies :lol:

Yea copped the ps4 uncharted bundle also but havent opened it yet cuz i bought the collection for $20 gonna run through that first , i loved all the uncharted games back in the day, needed the refresh.i also have the last of us but havent played yet either. I know ya said bloodborne.any other dope games ?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom