The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Apparently February's Flash Sale is the 17th, but there is a mini one up today.
  • EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour (PS4) – $9.89
  • EA Sports UFC 2 (PS4) – $13.19
  • EA Sports UFC 2 Deluxe Edition (PS4) – $16.49
  • FIFA 17 (PS4) – $29.99
  • FIFA 17 (PS3) – $29.99
  • NHL 17 (PS4) – $29.99
  • NHL 17 Deluxe Edition (PS4) – $39.99
  • NHL Legacy Edition (PS3) – $14.99
  • Rainbow Six Siege (PS4) – $29.99, $24.99
  • Rainbow Six Siege Year 2 Gold Edition (PS4) – $63.99, $55.99
  • Rainbow Six Siege Complete Edition (PS4) – $76.99, $66.99
  • Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 (PS4) – $18.74
  • Read more at http://www.playstationlifestyle.net...h-america-europe-weekend/#kq2MpKAlj5B7O1AK.99

Going to try and finish everything in FFXV this weekend and then continue the amazing PS2 RPG that is rogue galaxy LOL

Honestly ya'll should give it a try, it's super dope.

Looks like some people have been playing Seige in here?
nerd.gif

I haven't been on my PS4 in a couple weeks but I bought Seige but only was doing the solo missions because I was worried about getting clapped running alone 
laugh.gif

I need to get back on BF1 too. It just wasn't holding my attention like BF4 did though 
eyes.gif

Going to try and finish everything in FFXV this weekend and then continue the amazing PS2 RPG that is rogue galaxy LOL

Honestly ya'll should give it a try, it's super dope.
I love RPGs but I just couldnt get into it. I tried as a kid, then re-bought it when it dropped last year and couldn't get through much more than an hour.

The combat is too tedious and random. Maybe I just wasn't getting the hang of it, but I had to let it go.

I'm playing now but it won't let me get past tutorials? Keeps telling me to try later for playing the other modes :smh:
I'm down to team up if I can actually get passed the tutorial.

Did you just get it? I think that means it isn't finished installing. Same thing happened to me. You dont have to finish the tutorial.

Back
Top Bottom