The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

So wait can you not play R6 single player because everything is telling me "Currently Unavailable" "try back later".
And it's fully downloaded. Maybes should try reinstall? Unless the free trial weekend is just for the tutorial? :rofl:

So wait can you not play R6 single player because everything is telling me "Currently Unavailable" "try back later".
And it's fully downloaded. Maybes should try reinstall? Unless the free trial weekend is just for the tutorial? :rofl:
If it's only the situations mode that is terrible lmao

Rb6 is great tho. Great tactical team based shooter, I wish it was a bigger game
Same. Can't wait for the new characters to roll out

Word I can't rationalize spending on the pro. Rather buy the switch.
I felt the same way but I also canceled my Switch preorder. I couldn't secure a pro controller and I decided I wasn't a big enough Zelda fan to justify a $300+ purchase for that one game. I'll be in once we get Mario Odyssey and Xenoblade Chronicles 2.
You couldn't get a pro controller from the exchange store day 1/week 1 :nerd:

laugh.gif

I felt the same way but I also canceled my Switch preorder. I couldn't secure a pro controller and I decided I wasn't a big enough Zelda fan to justify a $300+ purchase for that one game. I'll be in once we get Mario Odyssey and Xenoblade Chronicles 2.
My exchange is hit or miss. It'd also be hard for me to get there because I'll be in Master Fitness class that week and won't get put of class til around 1700. I'm sure itll.be empty by then :lol:

My exchange is hit or miss. It'd also be hard for me to get there because I'll be in Master Fitness class that week and won't get put of class til around 1700. I'm sure itll.be empty by then :lol:
Bruh someone on base should be able to scoop that up for you in the AM if it's available.

Bruh someone on base should be able to scoop that up for you in the AM if it's available.
I'm really not sweating it bro. I still got about 9 months left being a drill sergeant. We pick up a new cycle on Mar. 1. I wouldn't even be able to enjoy Zelda until April because those first couple weeks we're always at work til 2200ish. I'm still keeping my special edition Zelda preorder and will just pick up accessories throughout the year. I'll be in there October time frame.

I'm really not sweating it bro. I still got about 9 months left being a drill sergeant. We pick up a new cycle on Mar. 1. I wouldn't even be able to enjoy Zelda until April because those first couple weeks we're always at work til 2200ish. I'm still keeping my special edition Zelda preorder and will just pick up accessories throughout the year. I'll be in there October time frame.
Feel that bro

:rofl: :rofl:

I'm reading that NIOH is harder than Souls and Bloodborne :wow:

Haven't played either but i heard that this is because people are a lot more used to souls games since there have been 5 while Nioh is a lot more fresh.

Looking at Amazon UK and US. The reviews have done well for the sales of the game.

No. I have a dope 1080P 1ms gaming monitor though.

Just in time for the Boost Mode update

All of my games are downloading. But so far on the Pro I have played TF2 and The Division.

TF2 :wow:. Pretty much better in every way and I noticed even on my monitor. Graphics are better (for sure) and frame rate is fantastic.

The Division: Better lighting and a little more detail but it is definitely noticeable. The gram rate is much more stable.

This is actually a great investment this far.

Last edited:
All of my games are downloading. But so far on the Pro I have played TF2 and The Division.

TF2 :wow:. Pretty much better in every way and I noticed even on my monitor. Graphics are better (for sure) and frame rate is fantastic.

The Division: Better lighting and a little more detail but it is definitely noticeable. The gram rate is much more stable.

This is actually a great investment this far.
Titanfall 2 is right behind R6 and OW for being best shooter. Game plays so smoothly and MP is mad fun. Respawn hit it out the park with TF2. You gotta play the campaign too. Some of the best level design in a shooter I've played next to DOOM

I know this is stupid but I just tried watching YouTube on the Pro and God it looks clear. :wow:

Edit: Just saw this for my fellow VR heads.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom