The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

darkbeast parl the electric beast right? :lol:

man really, the normal bloodborne bosses are nothing compared to the dlc bosses, im playing the dlc on ng +3 and im against the first vicar lava monster now, and i gave up. playing fifa 17 now :frown:

this generation is wack to me man... only saving grace is dark souls, Bloodborne, nioh, warframe on consoles and PSVR/RE7

Just everything is either just has no imagination to it, is super glitchy, not complete and you have to buy dlc or cancelled.

Horizon looks good but for how long till it gets repetitive? No online it seems and I doubt there's any replayabilty after you beat it.

I think one thing is I've played too many games for too long and I've become very picky maybe but a lot of "good" games suck. Like ghost recon is literally division with some watchdogs elements

I hear you bro. I agree too. I havent finished a game since ME2 on 360. Maybe im to picky too :lol: i gotta say its been some good games on the x1 (dragon age, shadow of mordor, destiny, state of decay). I cant speak on ps4 all i play on it is the show.

I play a game for a week go to another game for a week rinse a repeat this gen :smh:

I think that's the issue with a lot of older gamers now. Back in the day, especially as a kid, you only had so much money. I know if I was able to get a new game, I played that joint and thru and thru because there was no telling when I'd get a new game. I was replaying it, trying to discover "secrets" that I heard about about that were based on rumors. If you got stuck on a part, you either figured it out or you probably never finished it. Nowadays you just look on YT and keep it moving. It's too easy to purchase something else when you have disposable income. Look at all these guys that's about to cop Nioh knowing damn well they got a backlog with 10+ games on it. I can't talk cause I'm just a guilty :lol:

Lmao hit the nail on the head :lol:

I'm loving this gen.

Rocket League and Driveclub had me hooked early on and I've never had a drought.
I've actually disregarded my PS3 backlog because of the one that's developed on the PS4.

I'm with Bad Religion Bad Religion , I enjoy Bloodborne and Dark Souls 3 but I'm not sure I'd enjoy them if they were that much harder. I like how fast Nioh is but man if it's as hard as people say it is, I don't see myself having fun with it. I'd rather not spend a full $60 on that, I'll have to wait for that BF PSN sale :lol:

I'm about 5 hours in Tales of Berseria and I already enjoy more than Zestiria. The story has a much darker tone too which is a nice change.

I'm with Bad Religion Bad Religion , I enjoy Bloodborne and Dark Souls 3 but I'm not sure I'd enjoy them if they were that much harder. I like how fast Nioh is but man if it's as hard as people say it is, I don't see myself having fun with it. I'd rather not spend a full $60 on that, I'll have to wait for that BF PSN sale :lol:

It isn't that hard man :lol:

It is probably BB NG+ hard.

I put like 8 hours into the Beta and it felt dumb rewarding.

[h1]FORZA HORIZON DEV, PLAYGROUND MAKING A NON-RACING, OPEN WORLD GAME[/h1]

"We feel like we've become pretty good at racing games over the years," said Playground founder, Ralph Fulton. "We can always get better, we can always strive to get better but we'd love to prove ourselves in a different genre.
Video game dev. version of 

I'm about 5 hours in Tales of Berseria and I already enjoy more than Zestiria. The story has a much darker tone too which is a nice change.
Nice. I have Zesteria ready to go after Sesuna, so hopefully I can catch Berseria on a bit of a sale this summer.

[h1]PS4 Update 4.50 Beta: You Can Only Use One External HDD at a Time[/h1]
February 7, 2017 Written by Jason Dunning

ps4-update-450-external-hdd-support-555x328.jpg

As a player in the PlayStation 4 update 4.50  beta has revealed, you can only use one external HDD at a time.

When Just Push Start tried hooking up a second external HDD to their PS4, they were met with this message:
You are already using a different extended storage device. You can use only one extended storage device at a time. 

Do you want to switch to this extended storage device?
Since 4.50 is in beta form, this could be changed by the time it’s fully released to the public. But for now, you can only use one external HDD on your PS4 at a time.

As detailed by Sony last week, the external HDD support allows you to plug a USB 3.0 HDD (up to 8TB) into your PS4, giving you more space for applications. In a new update to the info post, Sony added, “Please note: user save files are still stored locally on your PS4 HDD. Only games and applications are stored externally.”

Just Push Start also revealed how to set up your external hard drive. In Settings, go to Devices, then select USB Storage Devices. Choose the external HDD you have hooked up to your PS4, format it, then follow the instructions. Afterwards, it will show up as Extended Storage in the Storage menu.

One thing to be aware of with external HDD support is that there’s currently a Rest Mode issue. As one user on Reddit explains, “If you have an external drive connected and you have your PS4’s power saving settings configured to put your console into rest mode after a certain amount of inactivity, when you turn your PS4 back on from rest mode it acts like you’ve turned off your PS4 without safely disconnecting the drive and it has to repair.”

The issue has been reported to Sony, so hopefully it will be fixed before 4.50’s public release.

Read more at http://www.playstationlifestyle.net...se-one-external-hdd-time/#JyG9Fzjxmfo68uKM.99

Last edited:
Speaking of Tales, this week's sale! Ubisoft sale as well.
Play Anime Sale

PlayStation 4
  • Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth – $29.99
  • God Eater 2: Rage Burst – $29.99
  • Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 – $23.99
  • Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 Deluxe Edition – $39.99
  • Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 Season Pass – $15.99
  • Saint Seiya Soldiers’ Soul – $14.99
  • Tales of Zestiria – $14.99
PlayStation 3
  • Galaga Legions DX – $2.49
  • Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution – $5.99
  • Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch – $4.99
  • Saint Seiya Soldiers’ Soul – $9.99
  • Short Peace: Ranko Tsukigime’s Longest Day – $4.99
  • Tales of Graces f – $8.74
  • Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World – $4.99
  • Tales of Xillia – $4.99
  • Tales of Xillia 2 – $7.49
  • Tales of Zestiria – $12.49
PlayStation Vita
  • Me & My Katamari (PSP) – $3.74
  • Tales of Hearts R – $7.49
  • Tales of Hearts R Season Pass – $23.99
  • Touch My Katamari – $3.74
PlayStation Portable
  • Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Impact – $3.99
Ubisoft Sale (Sale Price, PS+ Price)

PlayStation 4
  • Assassin’s Creed Chronicles Trilogy – $9.99
  • Assassin’s Creed The Ezio Collection – $29.99
  • Assassin’s Creed Unity – $11.99
  • Far Cry 4 – $15.99
  • Far Cry 4 Gold Edition – $23.99
  • Far Cry Primal – $19.99
  • Far Cry Primal Digital Apex Edition – $24.74
  • Hasbro Family Fun Pack: Conquest Edition – $19.99
  • Hasbro Family Fun Pack Super Edition – $29.99
  • Just Dance 2016 – $19.99
  • Just Dance 2016 Gold Edition – $24.99
  • Just Dance 2017 – $29.99
  • Just Dance 2017 Gold Edition – $35.99
  • Just Sing – $14.99
  • Monopoly Family Fun Pack – $7.99
  • Rayman Legends – $13.99
  • Rocksmith 2014 Edition Remastered – $19.99
  • Steep – $29.99
  • Steep Gold Edition – $44.79
  • The Crew ‘Calling All Units’ DLC – $17.49
  • The Crew Season Pass – $17.49
  • The Crew Ultimate Edition – up to 40% off
  • Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege – $29.99
  • Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege Complete Edition – $76.99, $66.99
  • Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege Year 2 Gold Edition – $63.99, $56.99
  • Tom Clancy’s The Division – $19.99
  • Tom Clancy’s The Division Gold Edition – $35.99
  • Tom Clancy’s The Division Season Pass – $27.99
  • Trials Fusion: Awesome Max Edition – $13.99
  • Trials of the Blood Dragon – $7.49
  • Watch Dogs – $11.99
  • Watch Dogs Gold Edition – $19.99
  • Watch Dogs 2 – $40.19
  • Watch Dogs 2 Deluxe Edition – $41.99
  • Watch Dogs 2 Gold Edition – $59.99
New Release Deals (Sale Price, PS+ Price)
  • Super GunWorld 2 (PS4) – $4.79 (PS+ only)
  • The Onion Knights (PS4) – $10.49, $8.99
Other Deals (Sale Price, PS+ Price)
  • Albedo: Eyes From Outer Space (PS4) – $10.04
  • Alchemic Jousts (PS4) – $8.99, $7.49
  • Alien Shooter (PS4) – $3.19
  • Caladrius Blaze (PS4) – $17.99, $14.99
  • Castles (PS4) – $3.34, $2.84
  • Cast of the Seven Godsends Redux (PS4) – $3.98
  • Commander Cherry for PlayStation Camera (PS4) – $5.59
  • DC Universe Online ‘Episode Pack I’ (PS4, PS3) – $4.94
  • Dead Synchronicity: Tomorrow Comes Today (PS4) – $14.99, $12.99
  • Dex (PS4, PS Vita) – $14.99, $12.99
  • EA Sports UFC 2 (PS4) – $13.19
  • Electronic Super Joy (PS4) – $7.49, $5.99
  • Electronic Super Joy ‘Hot Sticky Mess’ DLC (PS4) – $2.24, $1.49
  • Ginger: Beyond the Crystal (PS4) – $14.99, $12.99
  • Heart&Slash (PS4) – $13.39, $11.39
  • HoPiKo (PS4) – $3.98
  • Knee Deep (PS4) – $13.49, $11.99
  • Kyurinaga’s Revenge (PS4) – $13.99, $9.99
  • LOOT Action-Packed Bundle (PS4) – $11.99, $7.99
  • LOOT Strategy-Packed Bundle (PS4) – $14.99, $9.99
  • LOOT Ultimate Games & Themes Bundle (PS4) – $20.99, $13.99
  • Pillar (PS4) – $1.59, $1.19
  • Q*Bert: Rebooted (PS4, PS3, PS Vita) – $7.49, $5.99
  • River City Super Sports Challenge All Stars Special (PS3) – $7.49
  • Super Dungeon Bros (PS4) – $13.99, $9.99
  • Super Dungeon Bros ‘The Broettes Character Pack’ DLC (PS4) – $2.09, $1.49
  • Toro (PS4) – $3.49, $2.49
  • Velocibox (PS4, PS Vita) – $8.74, $6.24
  • Whispering Willows (PS4, PS Vita) – $8.74, $6.24
  • Yasai Ninja (PS4) – $3.49, $2.49
  • Zenith (PS4) – $14.99, $12.99
Freebies
  • Gravity Rush 2 ‘Phantasy Star Online Collaboration Pack’ DLC (PS4)
  • Nioh Yokai Static Theme (PS4; PS+ members only)
  • Tales of Berseria Laphicet Theme (PS4)
PS4 Pre-Orders
  • Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition – $50.99 (also includes Duke Nukem as a playable character)
  • GNOG – $13.49 (PS+)
  • Night in the Woods – $17.99 (PS+)
  • Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 Season Pass Edition – $59.99 (includes Season Pass)
  • South Park: The Fractured but Whole – $59.99 (includes South Park: The Stick of Truth)
Read more at http://www.playstationlifestyle.net...ica-week-february-7-2017/#EYS3zypSBhKlegJK.99

Last edited:
was playing nioh....not easy. Not easy...

[h1]Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered Update 1.08 Is Live on PS4, Xbox One & PC[/h1]
February 7, 2017 Written by Jason Dunning

Call-of-Duty-Modern-Warfare-Remastered-16-555x328-555x328.jpg

1.85GB on PlayStation 4 and 8.8GB on Xbox One, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered update 1.08 is now available to download on PS4, Xbox, and PC.

Full patch notes will be posted soon, but for now, Activision has announced that the update adds more than 170 new items. Here’s an overview of what you’ll find:
New Weapon Kit Collection Bounties
  • Huntsman  – This Sniper Class Weapon Kit gives your sniper rifles the field-ready look of a working class weapon. For example, your sniper rifle can look camouflaged like a ghillie suit or covered in duct tape.
  • Lawman  – Bring a bit of the Old West to Modern Warfare with this Shotgun Class Weapon Kit. You’ll feel like a gunslinger when your shotguns have the look and feel of high-class weapons from Western Americana, complete with filigreed details and wood stocks.
  • Battle-Scarred  – If you like to get up close and personal, then the SMG is probably one of your workhorse weapons. The Battle-Scarred Weapon Kit will make your weapons look like they have been through many a firefight, scars and all.
  • Czar  – The Czar Weapon Kit provides the look of pure gold to your LMGs, putting the bling in your loadout and onto the field of battle. These golden guns are over the top, flashy, and deadly as ever.
New Melee Weapon Sets 
  • Gladiator  – Stride into battle with the might of a gladiator when you equip this contemporary recreation of the historical Gladius sword, used as the weapon of choice by Roman foot soldiers.
  • Hatchetman  – Strap on some deadly curves when you add the Military Axe to your loadout. This updated take on the classic hatchet looks fearsome in the field and is ready to do your dirty work.
Customization
  • Weapon Camo Sets  – Four new weapon camo sets each bring new camos to the field, with 39 new weapon camos total.
  • Calling Card Sets  – Customize your calling card with 31 new options for you to wear with pride.
  • Emblem Sets  – With 39 new emblems to pair with your calling card, variety is now your middle name.
  • Reticle Sets  – Set your sights with new looks with 39 different new reticles to choose from.
New Ranged Weapon Collection Bounties
  • Kamchatka-12  – This is a fully-automatic, 12-gauge shotgun of Russian origin, and features an 8-round detachable box magazine.
  • XM-LAR  – This fully automatic assault rifle comes from the European theater, and utilizes 7.62x51mm NATO cartridges in a 30-round detachable box.
  • .44 Magnum  – This is the classic .44 Magnum six-round revolver, featuring a stylized military grip and signature long barrel.
Developer Raven Software added, “Today, we’re excited to support Modern Warfare Remastered  with more content, and introduce even more customization items into Modern Warfare Remastered. Personalization continues to be enjoyed by the community, and we’ve all seen how much players enjoy building the gameplay experience that they want, which is something that wasn’t really possible during the original release. So we are stoked to deliver to fans plenty of options to customize, personalize and continue the fun with these new items.”

Last week, Lead Designer Amos Hodge said, “Spawns, collateral damage, kill cams, increased server send rate, and many more fixes are included” in today’s update. You’ll also find a fix for the bug that caused clan tags to reset.

Read more at http://www.playstationlifestyle.net...-08-live-ps4-xbox-one-pc/#08BDpVrjkARsZKh0.99

Back
Top Bottom