The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

How is Wildlands?
Only played it a few hours... it feels like a tactical GTA.  Big map, lots of random missions, etc... but with your team (either friends or AI) a sync'd attack can be pretty cool.  

It's not without problems though.  The handling doesn't feel right.  Not very smooth and hard to control at times.  Dunno if it's a beta issue.  And also partly cuz I'm more accustomed to the handling in The Division.  Another issue (potential) could be the missions... they all feel a bit too similar.  Secure area, free person, extract person.  I hope the main missions will have a bit more variety.  

How is Wildlands?
Only played it a few hours... it feels like a tactical GTA.  Big map, lots of random missions, etc... but with your team (either friends or AI) a sync'd attack can be pretty cool.  

It's not without problems though.  The handling doesn't feel right.  Not very smooth and hard to control at times.  Dunno if it's a beta issue.  And also partly cuz I'm more accustomed to the handling in The Division.  Another issue (potential) could be the missions... they all feel a bit too similar.  Secure area, free person, extract person.  I hope the main missions will have a bit more variety.  
so it's a mod for watch dogs 2 pretty much...

I guess so?  I never played WD2... 
laugh.gif

I'm on the fence about Nioh. My friend played the beta (we are both dark souls fanatics) and had nothing good to say about it. I'll wait for reviews I guess.

Reviews are out already and they're good.

87 on Metacritic, last i saw.

Watching these HZD vids, there seems to be a LOT of bow and arrow fighting. I'm gonna have to wait and see on that one

ran thru micolash, mergo's wet nurse, ebrietas, amygdala, celestial emissary, gehrman and finally the moon presence this w/e because im down w/ a chest cold.

bb is high in the running for one of my favs. ever and one of the most well crafted games i ever played. so many details :wow: i wasnt even aware til yest. that the light that hurts you in nightmare of mensis was a big *** brain that you can lower in a pit and kill :wow:

kind of wished i finished the dlc before beating it b/c now its gonna be even harder but ah well what a ride

Watching these HZD vids, there seems to be a LOT of bow and arrow fighting. I'm gonna have to wait and see on that one

That's probably cuz most of what we've seen is Aloy vs machines so makes sense.

There are human enemies so you would expect melee against them.

L8Kmbpm.gif
]

On black out so haven't seen much but I won't be worried about combat since it's what got the most praise from the previews.

That's probably cuz most of what we've seen is Aloy vs machines so makes sense.

There are human enemies so you would expect melee against them.

L8Kmbpm.gif
]

On black out so haven't seen much but I won't be worried about combat since it's what got the most praise from the previews.
I'm probably getting it regardless 
laugh.gif
 I'm not into the Souls type games or FF so my PS4 been dry since since 2k came out 
laugh.gif

:lol:

And reviews are out :rofl:

Your friend might be one of those cats who pops in BF and tries to play COD.

Last edited:
IGN's review is out and they gave NIoh a 9.6

Just waiting for Easy Allies now.

Great Pickups for Sony with this and Bloodborne.

Team Nioh check in! I told you guys this was going to be great. Knew it from the first Beta. Can't wait to get my *** kicked. Repeatedly.

Possibly depending reviews i was gonna try to finish the mass effect series. Doubt I'll finish by the time the new one drops. For now another RE playthrough under 4 hours the DLC, actually just got back into the division with my Overwatch buddies. I'll be back on that next competitive season.

I'm so ready for Scorpio man, my biggest thing I'm. Looking for this year [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji] Hopefully a cuphead announcement e3 and Days gone also
You ain't excited for state of decay 2? That game is what I'm looking at to bring me back on Xbox as well as cuphead

Yessir Instacop i need to play the dlc I didn't cop on 360 but it was free with my X11 upgraded version

finally beat dishonored 2 over the weekend and the game was one of the best to come out last year. Gameplay was awesome and really great level design by Arkane Studios. Enemy AI is even better than in the first game and there were parts where i actually had to kill people which i dint have to do in the first game. 

one of the color features i liked was how you can customize the difficulty outside of the standard difficulty levels. so you can make enemies more perceptive, make your footsteps louder, seen easier in light and more. 

I enjoyed it a lot more than the first game but it still has the same problems as the first one i.e. annoying to aim blink/ far reach powers and a story that's pretty shallow. but the gameplay really makes up for it as well as the world in the game still being interesting to take in.

if none of you guys have tried out the game i highly recommend it. the limited edition comes with the definitive edition of the first game which includes all the DLC so that is a big plus. 

Back
Top Bottom