The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Anybody enjoying Nioh more than Souls/Bloodborne? I doubt it but I figured I'd ask :lol:

I just remembered the new DLC for DS3 drops soon so there's no need for me to get Nioh anytime soon :smile:

Also Horizon and Nier almost here :smokin

Giving sleeping dogs another chance. Liking it more so far. Need a game to hold me over till I get my 4k tv. Don't want to start rotr till then.

So glad I copped NIOH.

Played before work and it feels good and looks :wow:

I doubt that the lore will be better than DS3 and BB but game play might.

Last edited:
Giving sleeping dogs another chance. Liking it more so far. Need a game to hold me over till I get my 4k tv. Don't want to start rotr till then.
I really enjoyed it.  The missions were fun, while the fighting mechanics felt good.  Best part of it for me was that it was about HK.  They got some of the details reasonably accurate... from the surroundings to the background dialogue.  

I really enjoyed it.  The missions were fun, while the fighting mechanics felt good.  Best part of it for me was that it was about HK.  They got some of the details reasonably accurate... from the surroundings to the background dialogue.  
Yeah my biggest complaints are tied to it being a last gen game.

The only gripe I have with Nioh so far is that i can never summon anyone to help me in the game. I offer a cup at the beginning of a level and go through the whole thing without someone joining me. I've sat and waited for help with a boss and no one ever comes. :lol: :smh:

The only gripe I have with Nioh so far is that i can never summon anyone to help me in the game. I offer a cup at the beginning of a level and go through the whole thing without someone joining me. I've sat and waited for help with a boss and no one ever comes. :lol: :smh:

What level are you? And I will try to get with you this weekend.

Who gonna help me with this DS3 DLC though? :nerd:

:lol:

What level are you? And I will try to get with you this weekend.

Who gonna help me with this DS3 DLC though? :nerd:

:lol:
I'm currently level 65 and I'm in the third section of the game. :lol:

I have a level 450 character who is ready for the dark souls dlc. :lol: :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom