The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Looks like they had plans for the PRO.

Question though - aren't some games locked at 30 FPS? So boost mode could only help said game stay at 30 correct?

So what I am really trying to ask -

Should I not expect BB & DS3 running at 60? :nerd:

Games that have a locked framerate. boost mode on the pro stops them dropping frames when things get chaotic.

Those 2 games are 30fps IIRC so they won't jump to 60 but the framerate will be smoother since it wion't drop frames or drop less.

eek.gif

^^^^ Just went through another Seagate a month ago. I am done with them I have lost so much data due to them crapping out.:smh:
Next one I'm going Western Digital.

Just to let you know, there is a level called The Spider Castle. :lol:

Man every since RE2 I've had this thing about spiders. How you would kill them and they just turn over and look just made my skin crawl.

Just skimmed through that level. I think I can handle it. :lol:

Might cop next week. Game looks dope. And want to see if I can handle the difficulty.

Anyone know why I keep getting kicked out of an online session repeatedly? How can I fix this?

try to unplug the router from power source, happened to me when I first got the pro boost I was strict or moderate nat 2 while being wired right next to the router ended up disconnecting everything now I'm open

Back
Top Bottom