The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Are any of y'all gonna pick up The Division on this sale and run with your boy? :nerd:

The game is flames now. Please take my word :lol:
RENV4vd.gif

4db037a2_tumblr_md9g54yQc91qfp9jb.gif

Why are y'all so mean to me :lol:.

And where is homie that said he gave reps to everyone who mentioned Sleeping Dogs?

Where my reps at B?

See this what I am talking about :lol:

EDIT: Looks like I didn't post what I was thinking :lol:

I gave reps instead -__-

Last edited:
Nioh is great so far but man is it involved lol. There's so much to consider and tinker with. I was hours in before I realized the Titles you accumulate give you stat buffs you can choose. Between that, the blacksmith and the skill tree it's a lot. Love it though.

Nioh is great so far but man is it involved lol. There's so much to consider and tinker with. I was hours in before I realized the Titles you accumulate give you stat buffs you can choose. Between that, the blacksmith and the skill tree it's a lot. Love it though.
a lot more stats to think about on gear

Yeah NIOH is good but it is low key overwhelming.
High key. I'm still not sure I even know how to soul match properly. I need a legit and thorough tutorial. Should I be picking up all weapons and armor, even the trash ones, and then selling them or breaking them down for materials? And finding the right materials to make complete sets of armor/weapons to then in turn get complete set stat buffs is dope but man I might just ride out with whatever the hell I can get my hands on lol.

High key. I'm still not sure I even know how to soul match properly. I need a legit and thorough tutorial. Should I be picking up all weapons and armor, even the trash ones, and then selling them or breaking them down for materials? And finding the right materials to make complete sets of armor/weapons to then in turn get complete set stat buffs is dope but man I might just ride out with whatever the hell I can get my hands on lol.

There has to be something on Youtube.

But I feel you man.

I  checked youtube. There are some decent breakdowns but nothing really comprehensive. It's probably too early in the life cycle of the game.

try to unplug the router from power source, happened to me when I first got the pro boost I was strict or moderate nat 2 while being wired right next to the router ended up disconnecting everything now I'm open
I might consider getting a power line set up after watching some YouTube videos of it. Are there any good brands by any chance? Sales on em? The brands I've seen on YouTube were tp-link

Edit- annnnnd my ps+ just ran out...any deals out there by any chance? I know i missed out on groupon by a few days @ $45/yr

Last edited:
The division is fine to me so far. It has to be played in coop or randoms though.

Soul matching is simple. Found random gear that's got a higher level but want your current stuff cuz of the stats it has? Soul match what you want with it, it'll increase to that higher level and the stats too if the level is at a certain point.

As for crafting, it's w/e when there's soil matching and reforging of stats.

What external HDs are you guys copping? I gave up 1TB when I coped the pro.

Im looking at 4TB or higher Western Digital. I just dont want to pull the trigger and not have it be compatible before we know specifically what the 4.50 update will require.

Ive looked at 6 and 8tb drives but they are significantly more expenaive than 4 and 5tb drives Im seeing. 8x the storage should be more than enough.

You right. It is best to wait.

I think I will be good if I copp an external 2TB. You wylin with that 4/5 TB but if you feel like you need it I ain't mad.

As long as it's usb 3.0 not over than 8tb then it's compatible the thing you can only use one so might as well get one with more enough

I personally have a 1tb Xbox one it's 75 percent full with 39 games more than half are bc games tho

I'm gonna look into buying a 4tb and trying to split (forgot the nerdy term) it in half for both systems

Back
Top Bottom