The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

And here I am just hoping HZD is a hit so I can finally buy something 
laugh.gif

iYen iYen and most of the guys in the Xbox thread know that I'm a little biased but I support all platforms. A good game is a good game, regardless of the platform. I won't be buying a Scorpio but I'm hopeful there will be some great Xbox games to accommodate the Xbox One ecosystem. I'll be copping ME: Andromeda on Xbox too.

You do realize that everybody has droughts. Were you saying the same thing when they only released No mans sky and TLG in the last 6 months.

They did release two new pieces of hardware in that time-frame as well. So, not like they were just sitting around.

Last edited:
You late bro is that a joke that went over my head
My bad I was thinking of the ghost recon wildlands open beta. 

I thought the beta for for honor was a closed beta, like the ghost recon closed beta.

I didn't realize that it was an open beta and that it ends today.
ohwell.gif

I don't sign up for closed betas anymore.

Too many to keep track of.

Last edited:
Got back into Infonite Warfare.

I forgot how much I love Search & Destroy.

They also added the airport map from MW2.

Yakuza 0 is fun. Can't get the timing down for batting practice but I'm having fun beating up randos in the street

Got back into Infonite Warfare.

I forgot how much I love Search & Destroy.

They also added the airport map from MW2.
Have yet to jump back to Infinite Warfare. Don't think I plan on doing so, since they updated MW with added guns.

I love it man.

What did they do to MW
nerd.gif
Added melee weapons, skins, characters, cards and emblems that can be unlocked by purchase through a Depot.

And I guess as of last week the addition of some weapons.

Same MW maps, though.

I do how a MW2 remaster is released.

I appreciate COD. Saved me $80 with the trash *** new game and ****** up remaster :pimp: even kept the remaster tied to the trash game to make it even easier.

Are any of y'all gonna pick up The Division on this sale and run with your boy? :nerd:

The game is flames now. Please take my word :lol:

Back
Top Bottom