The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

just repped everyone that mentioned sleeping dogs a couple of pages back, I just downloaded it and I LOVE it

thanks again NT
:pimp:

Sleeping Dogs is a fun game.

Beat the PS3 version and picked up the Definitive Edition when it was on sale a few months back.

Hope there's a sequel.

just repped everyone that mentioned sleeping dogs a couple of pages back, I just downloaded it and I LOVE it

thanks again NT
pimp.gif
Making me want to play it again! 

I had a blast with Sleeping Dogs on PS3. The game rivals GTA for fun factor to me. Story not as good but for sure enjoyable gameplay. Bought it for $5 on PS4 this last sale just to support again even if I don't play it again. :smokin

If this is dropping holiday 2017, I'm gonna have to cop a ps4 pro and an xbox scorpio.

Played For Honor and graphics are nice but the gameplay is too repetitive for me to see myself pay full price. I could see $20-25 but as far as the Beta I felt although there is plenty of room for fight style mastery the overall experience seems lacking and redundant to me. I can see this appealing to people though.

I think it was suppose to represent the beginning of 2017, not the last few years.

View media item 2330498
most of the games I listed became bc towards the tail end of 2016. The xbox bc program is a little over a year old.
BC is cool but where are the Xbox One games? We shouldn't even be discussing PS4 v PS360 games in 2017 :lol:

I know Halo Wars 2 is about to drop, right?

I think it was suppose to represent the beginning of 2017, not the last few years.

View media item 2330498
most of the games I listed became bc towards the tail end of 2016. The xbox bc program is a little over a year old.
BC is cool but where are the Xbox One games? We shouldn't even be discussing PS4 v PS360 games in 2017 :lol:

You do realize that everybody has droughts. Were you saying the same thing when they only released No mans sky and TLG in the last 6 months.

Last edited:

I'm not discussing ps4 games vs 360 games. I'm just saying the photo isn't accurate.

View media item 2330498

You do realize that everybody has droughts. Were you saying the same thing when they only released No mans sky and TLG in the last 6 months.
I call a spade, a spade bro. Damn near every holiday is weak for PS4 imo. I haven't played NMS or TLG. I didn't even understand the hype for NMS. PS4, imo, makes up for its weak holiday lineups with solid releases throughout the year. I feel like Xbox saves everything it has for the holidays and only one or two of those titles appeal to me. Last year was Gears 4 and FH3. For what it's worth, GwG has been better than PS+ for the last few months :lol:

I'm not discussing ps4 games vs 360 games. I'm just saying the photo isn't accurate.
It's accurate if you base it off of 2017 which considering GTA IV just became BC as of what, 2 days ago? I'm gonna say it's very accurate so far.

:lol:

I'm not getting involved.

First half of this year has been ridiculous for PS4 though.

For me personally, since PS VR in October, things kicked into another gear and i can't even keep up.

Back
Top Bottom