In the sale this week, you could grab:
  • Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons – $4.49
  • Stealth Inc: A Clone in the Dark – $3.99
  • The Swapper – $3.74
  • Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes – $4.99
  • Retro City Rampage DX – $2.49
  • Oddworld: New ‘n Tasty – $4.99
  • Split/Second – $4.99
I also loaded up my PS3, Vita, and PSTV with PSOne classics.

Last edited:
Engadget's review of horizon was temporarily posted online.

https://abload.de/img/ertjejerketketkrlfku41.jpg

ertjejerketketkrlfku41.jpg

Your doing yourself no favors not playing thru the first few games they are classics esp 2 but no its not nessary

Played through mass effect 1-2 fairly recently.
11hr into mass effect 3, you're missing out.

I started 2 a long time ago and just did the thing where you could make the major decisions from 1. I don't remember why but I couldn't get into it.

I have all 3 on Origin Access but the DLC thing makes me not even wanna play.

People complain about HD remasters and what not, but I would probably scoop ME3 or the ME collection up if it re-released on PS4.
Remasters are one of the best thing to happen this and last gen.

any recommendations for great psn games for ps3? so far I have

hotline miami
dead nation
shatter
limbo
castle crashers
bloodrayne betrayal
sound shapes

Journey
Guacamelee!
Motorstorm RC

Would definitely recommend the first two.

Last edited:
Remastering is one of the WORST things that could have happened this gen. No originality, just devs churning out the same crap to milk every last penny instead of creating new content.
You dont wish for a movie to have a sequel but it just be the same thing (hang over)

Last edited:
C441lz7WAAAzO_I.jpg:large

C441-rvWYAAKERO.jpg:large

[rule]

Remastering is one of the WORST things that could have happened this gen. No originality, just devs churning out the same crap to milk every last penny instead of creating new content.
You dont wish for a movie to have a sequel but it just be the same thing (hang over)

Usually, other studios are contracted to do the remastering so it isn't like remasters are taking away resources internally from developing new games.

It's also opens up games to new audiences. Lots of X360 owners who jumped shipped to the PS4 hadn't played Uncharted so the collection was a good idea. Same with Gravity Rush since the Vita wasn't popular.
I missed loads of the PS2 platformers so the Sly collection and Jax and Daxter collection were great for that.

It's an option at the end of the day so it works out for those who didn't play the game before, especially with better resolution and framerate and those who have played it don't need to spend a penny.

Last edited:
Played the ME trilogy over a few months ago and I loved it.

1 is outdated as hell though but getting all the feels of taking the whole journey isn't complete without it and it has one of my favorite video game scenes of all time

Last edited:
I'm playing ME now I never finished it on 360. Got all 3 now thanks to EA Access
Are you enjoying them enough that you feel comfortable enough copping Andromeda day one? I've been neglecting my X1 so I'm copping Andromeda on it.

Are you enjoying them enough that you feel comfortable enough copping Andromeda day one? I've been neglecting my X1 so I'm copping Andromeda on it.

Mass Effect Series is some of the best games ever made. I don't see how anybody that has played the series would have doubts on swooping day 1 unless it's about the funds.

Mass Effect Series is some of the best games ever made. I don't see how anybody that has played the series would have doubts on swooping day 1 unless it's about the funds.
ME 1 was pretty boring in the beginning and never finished the game

Back
Top Bottom