The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I hooked up my PS3 for my son and noticed that I had ME2 installed. I forgot I got it a while back with PS+. I might go ahead and check it out.

^^^ Best one out of the three. Can't imagine you not enjoying it. :smokin
Agreed. I started with 2 and 3 since the first wasn't originally on PS, and fell in love instantly. Way more depth than Uncharted on every level. Tbh if Andromeda isn't GOTY I'm setting my PS4 on fire and sending my **** in a box to the Bioware studios.

Last edited:
Finally found a decent deal for a slim PS4. Practically new dude only had it 3 months for 300

But what is the actual advantage to having PS4 slim over a regular f fat boy?

Last edited:
Finally found a decent deal for a slim PS4. Practically new dude only had it 3 months for 300

But what is the actual advantage to having PS4 slim over a regular f fat boy?
How is that a deal? Aren't slim bundle's with a game like $300 anyway?

Excuse me if I missed some details, but that seems like retail prices.

How is that a deal? Aren't slim bundle's with a game like $300 anyway?

Excuse me if I missed some details, but that seems like retail prices.

I'm in Korea so 300 here is 260 in the us.
And correction he actually bought t new 2 weeks ago.

They're hard to come by on the cheap brand new they're 360 here so I'm saving 60 on a 2 week old system

for those playing Nioh, how do you guys decide what weapons and armor to keep/use? I'm using duals btw

Is eBay the best place to sell PS4 slim bundle pack? I'm in metro Detroit area, not tryna mess with these sketchy weird, fake bill passing, and purposely coming with less cash than agreed on :smh:

Is eBay the best place to sell PS4 slim bundle pack? I'm in metro Detroit area, not tryna mess with these sketchy weird, fake bill passing, and purposely coming with less cash than agreed on :smh:
Yup or GameStop.

Yea but what will they offer? It's brand new lol the u charted bundle. Probably like $120 bucks :x
They're running a promo right now where you get $175 if you trade towards the Pro. You don't have to buy the Pro right away. You can always take the store credit and use it on something else later. If you're looking for cash, I'd go with eBay.

And we're OFF!

Giant Bomb - 5/5

Jimquisition 9.5/10

Polygon - 9.5/10

Gamespot 9/10

IGN 9.3/10

Easy Allies - 8/10

Looks like Sony has a hit on their hands with Horizon.
Embargo was early so it shows they were confident with the game and it looks like it'll pay off.

Combat, Story and graphics are all getting praised.
This is getting to take days of work territory.

Last edited:
And we're OFF!

Giant Bomb - 5/5

Jimquisition 9.5/10

Polygon - 9.5/10

Gamespot 9/10

IGN 9.3/10

Easy Allies - 8/10

Embargo was early so it shows they were confident with the game and it looks like it'll pay off.
yea but fight night Round 4 was getting perfect reviews at launch. I'll wait a month after people really play it

And we're OFF!

Giant Bomb - 5/5

Jimquisition 9.5/10

Polygon - 9.5/10

Gamespot 9/10

IGN 9.3/10

Easy Allies - 8/10

Combat, Story and graphics are all getting praised.
This is getting to take days of work territory.
So far:

Opencritic - 88

Metacritc - 89

yea but fight night Round 4 was getting perfect reviews at launch. I'll wait a month after people really play it

Nothing bad comes out of waiting when it comes to games, especially single player ones so no harm in that.

But for this game though, loads of people were skeptical because it was from Guerrilla and it's there first time making an open world RPG so to me the reviews show that they did a good job.

Also people on GAF have had the game for a bit and their impressions lined up with the previews that came out a while ago and now the reviews.

Nothing bad comes out of waiting when it comes to games, especially single player ones so no harm in that.

But for this game though, loads of people were skeptical because it was from Guerrilla and it's there first time making an open world RPG so to me the reviews show that they did a good job.

Also people on GAF have had the game for a bit and their impressions lined up with the previews that came out a while ago and now the reviews.
yea but what's the replay value, how's the repetitiveness of it all

Back
Top Bottom