The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

that moment when you get excited for a flash sale but realize all the games on it are ones you've bought but have yet to play 
frown.gif
laugh.gif

that moment when you get excited for a flash sale but realize all the games on it are ones you've bought but have yet to play :frown: :lol:

Trying to talk yourself into buying the Deluxe Edition.

'Well, it is about as much as the season pass tho and I was already thinking about coppin anyway'

:rofl:

:smh:

I've owned 2 different Samsung monitors and love them both.

S24C570L AND SF350

SF350 is super slim and good for travel.

Great point.

UNDERRATED.

No one talks enough of how easy it is to take games with you when you have monitor.

I take it with me on the weekends we I go see family. When everyone is sleep I go post up with it in a corner somewhere and GO IN :lol:

Them damn deluxe editions don't even be worth the extra money half the time :lol:

I'm still waiting on that Dark Souls DLC to drop a bit :frown:

Hit my monthly data cap. Gotta wait til Thursday... 
mean.gif
I can't even imagine having a data cap
mean.gif

I'm really trying to hold off on DOOM. I should finish Titanfall 2 after Tales but....
Yea it's brutal. I might bite the bullet and pay an extra $15 a month for unlimited.

Titanfall 2 is actually pretty quick. I played the SP on normal and got through it in around 8 hours. MP trophies are pretty easy. Hardest trophy has to do with beating a time in the tutorial that I dont know if I will be able to get.

To all the guys in here new to PS4, Dragon Age Inquisition is on sale for dirt cheap ($5) and is a really good rpg.

I ended up grabbing Rise of the Tomb Raider, Odin Sphere, Mirror's Edge Catalyst, Battlefront season pass, and two Rocket League DLC's. 
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom