The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Bro I finally cancelled my preorder yesterday. I kept my SE Zelda tho.

I'm not tryna wait til holidays for BOTW but I'm really not tryna stare at the useless box til Mario comes out either :lol: at least I got HZD coming out to distract me
At this point I'might contemplating just double dipping on BotW and copping a Wii U version too so I can play now. It really depends on how much time it takes me to finish HZD. GameCube VC at launch wouldve made it easier to keep my preorder.

Last edited:
New sale up on PSN. Just a few games...

DOOM $30
Rise of Tomb Raider $30
Mirror's Edge Catalyst $10
The Witcher 3 Complete $25
Odinsphere $30
BF1 $30

Yeah BF4 still reigns Supreme. Haven't touched BF1 in a couple months. Will probably keep it since I haven't played SP yet but I got over the MP real quick and just went back to BF4.

I feel both of y'all. Reps given. Please return :smile:.

:rofl:

But for real - I have been playing BF4 on the PRO and it runs :pimp:.

I saw some YouTube videos yesterday on it running in boost mode and :wow:.

It is about to be HEAVY in the rotation.

I feel both of y'all. Reps given. Please return :smile:.

:rofl:

But for real - I have been playing BF4 on the PRO and it runs :pimp:.

I saw some YouTube videos yesterday on it running in boost mode and :wow:.

It is about to be HEAVY in the rotation.

Is it that much better on the pro? What's boost mode? The game has been a little laggy for me lately and it's been difficult for me to find good servers. I've been getting a lot of those yellow/orange/red connection warning icons. I feel like EA has taken a lot of their good servers down to lend room for other games unfortunately :frown:

Add kjbaron89 though. I'll be on this evening for a little while.

Is it that much better on the pro? What's boost mode? The game has been a little laggy for me lately and it's been difficult for me to find good servers. I've been getting a lot of those yellow/orange/red connection warning icons. I feel like EA has taken a lot of their good servers down to lend room for other games unfortunately :frown:

I think I already got you man. I have sent you invites before but you be playa hatin' :lol:

But it seems to be a better on the PRO in regards to the frame rates being stable. I swear it looks a little better too but that could be that placebo :nerd:

And as for boost mode:

http://www.pocket-lint.com/news/140...-it-coming-and-how-does-improve-all-ps4-games

I think I already got you man. I have sent you invites before but you be playa hatin' :lol:

But it seems to be a better on the PRO in regards to the frame rates being stable. I swear it looks a little better too but that could be that placebo :nerd:

And as for boost mode:

http://www.pocket-lint.com/news/140...-it-coming-and-how-does-improve-all-ps4-games

Yeah I'm hardly ever playing these days. But I will be on tonight cuz my girl working late :lol: You're ohleo right?

Back
Top Bottom