The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I'm going to cop one now that I know I'm going to Korea for year. I don't want try current PS4 to die on me and then in stuck without it :lol:

I'm still gonna wait it out for a bundle or a discount.

So the 175 trade in isn't good enough? What you waiting for papi
I don't want to trade my PS4 in. If anything, I'll put it in another room.

Can't justify spending the money on it. Rather take that 123 in credit I have right now and use it on the switch for my gf. Would be nice paying only like 120 out of pocket for a pro but that would be selfish.

Last edited:
Use code BIGTHANKS save 8$ on 50$ order from amazon has to be shipped from amazon

So what does the star wars season pass have they still adding content I can get the regular game from new egg for 8$ shipped voucher, should I just buy the deluxe a local friend has it I wanna play with her

Use code BIGTHANKS save 8$ on 50$ order from amazon has to be shipped from amazon

So what does the star wars season pass have they still adding content I can get the regular game from new egg for 8$ shipped voucher, should I just buy the deluxe a local friend has it I wanna play with her

Deluxe is worth the content if you're gonna play the game

I really don't want to open up Pandora's Box and build a PC.

I know myself too well and it would not be good for me
laugh.gif
giphy.gif

Get the best of both worlds
laugh.gif
especially with MS starting to bring those Xbox exclusives over
tumblr_inline_oeqlvhuEpH1rvon2g_500.gif

Started red dead redemption, love it so far. It never ceases to amaze me how I never get bored of the GTA style. I mean I went from replaying GTA 4,, to sleeping dogs(I know it's not rockstar) to RDR

The PS3 version? Isn't that version atrocious?

I had a blast with it being that was the only version there was once upon a time. Never played any other any other version of it. What was said was so atrocious about it?[emoji]129300[/emoji]

Last edited:
I had a blast with it being that was the only version there was once upon a time. Never played any other any other version of it. What was said was so atrocious about it?[emoji]129300[/emoji]

I only played it briefly since I got my PS3 long after my 360, but I know it's a lower res and has more jaggies. I thought there were framerate issues too but could be mistaken.

What do you mean by only version?

I only played it briefly since I got my PS3 long after my 360, but I know it's a lower res and has more jaggies. I thought there were framerate issues too but could be mistaken.

What do you mean by only version?

I never had an Xbox in my life so I tend to forget that games release for that system. :D
I just mean before it was released on Next Gen & PC.

I wish Amazon preorders were $50. They got that 8.62 off of $50+ today and I got $25 of credit I could put on HZD

Back
Top Bottom