The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

sale this week is pretty good, it was really tempting to grab a cpl games ive wanted to play and get that $15 credit but the backlog so crazy

had to swoop fallout 4 + season pass for $55 tho

View media item 2343308

is it possible to have multiple NGs/saves on Nioh? i'm on the third part of the map (20-30 hrs. in maybe) but i didnt read any guides beforehand so i feel i didnt focus on the right things ( i.e. didnt lvl up spirit much until very recently.)

i dont want to delete my current playtrough, though.

just curious

also this game is frickin amazing and it's pretty much all i think about rn :lol: smh

"1.05 update makes Somnus play through final dungeon (Insomnia) through fights. Further development of FINAL FANTASY XV is ongoing.

- Additional cutscenes with Ravus and Niflheim to be added into New Game mode in addition to EPISODE PROMPTO content.

- Additional cutscenes with Noctis and Luna to be added into New Game mode.

- Additional cutscenes with Cor Leonis and Regis to be added into New Game mode in addition to EPISODE GLADIOLUS content.

- PLATINUM DEMO to be added to main game as bonus mode.

- EPISODE IGNIS to be released Q4 2017.

- Unannounced expansion, "WORLD OF VERSUS" to be unveiled at E3 2017 (release Q1 2018.) Expect this to be of a much darker tone than the base game. Covers "The demons Noctis faces during his 10 year slumber." This is the "VERSUS" world, the world of dreams that Noctis can enter in his slumber. Themes of loss and tragedy will be developed and expanded upon.

No further updates at this time."

Let me know when you want me to hop online so I can wax that *** from across the water.
Ima cop mvc3. And tekken in June. You not ready. Tell me what you want me to buy
500x1000px-LL-7bf64667_melo.gif

Then you can be the first of many to catch an L from me

is it possible to have multiple NGs/saves on Nioh? i'm on the third part of the map (20-30 hrs. in maybe) but i didnt read any guides beforehand so i feel i didnt focus on the right things ( i.e. didnt lvl up spirit much until very recently.)

i dont want to delete my current playtrough, though.

just curious

also this game is frickin amazing and it's pretty much all i think about rn :lol: smh

Yea you can have multiple saves but you can just respec if you don't like your character.

Go to the blacksmith and buy a Book of Reincarnation, it costs 10k gold but it'll keep jumping up in price the more you buy it.

You'll also get a few of them by doing side missions/missions, so you might actually have one already.

Man I gotta stop this backfill. Got Witcher 3 complete off the Newegg deal for 25, last week I got Doom and Fallout 4 for 20 each off Amazon. I think I bought mvc3 too.

Next week is taking too ****** long

Reviews took my hype for Horizon to next levels.

I knew it would review good but not this good and listening to people who reviewed it on podcasts is pushing it even further.

I'm definitely making time for this game.

Yea you can have multiple saves but you can just respec if you don't like your character.

Go to the blacksmith and buy a Book of Reincarnation, it costs 10k gold but it'll keep jumping up in price the more you buy it.

You'll also get a few of them by doing side missions/missions, so you might actually have one already.

yeah i have at least 1 from doing a sub mission.

waiiit that let's you reassign your points??

i started a new playthrough yest. so i could make my character a beast but there's a few bosses i really dont want to fight again, namely that ******* centipede and the blob in the flooded city smh

i put mad $ into stamina b/c i thought it was related to ki but its more about equip load which is still important but damn

also didnt start using magic until later than i should have. those spells really make a difference ... when u cast that defense lowering spell on a boss and finish them off w/ your spirit animal

View media item 2344112

yeah i have at least 1 from doing a sub mission.

waiiit that let's you reassign your points??

i started a new playthrough yest. so i could make my character a beast but there's a few bosses i really dont want to fight again, namely that ******* centipede and the blob in the flooded city smh

i put mad $ into stamina b/c i thought it was related to ki but its more about equip load which is still important but damn

also didnt start using magic until later than i should have. those spells really make a difference ... when u cast that defense lowering spell on a boss and finish them off w/ your spirit animal

View media item 2344112

Yea, it lets you reassign points, :lol:

And yea, magic is dominant.

Once you get sloth and carnage the game becomes trivial.

That debuff spell you're using is also really good.

Local mom n pop getting Horizon tomorrow.

To pick up or nah.

I just have too many games to finish right now.

Then there's BloodBorne, my Everest.

Back
Top Bottom