The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

ha. no. Fiber, but the download is over 40 gigs. I just checked. 105 minutes to go.

Lmao just joshing you bro lol. This is another reason i hate this new gen. The face on christmas when my sons found out they had to wait to dl games was mad funny and sad at the sametime :lol:

^ There's is so much great about the digital distribution model (less physical media cluttering your house, instant access on release date), but also so much that is half-baked. Like why isn't a Sony exclusive not available for preloading on their platform? Why doesn't the playstation store allow you to gift a game to somebody.

I bought a friend Bloodborne for Christmas, but had to gift an Amazon code, because PSN lacks that functionality.

Why can't a parent DL a game, but effectively hide the DL and purchase history to surprise a kid on Christmas?

Last edited:
^ There's is so much great about the digital distribution model (less physical media cluttering your house, instant access on release date), but also so much that is half-baked. Like why isn't a Sony exclusive not available for preloading on their platform? Why doesn't the playstation store allow you to gift a game to somebody.

I bought a friend Bloodborne for Christmas, but had to gift an Amazon code, because PSN lacks that functionality.

Why can't a parent DL a game, but effectively hide the DL and purchase history to surprise a kid on Christmas?

Weebaby gif never thought of this lol

Have any of you guys switched to digital only??? It seems games on psn never go on sale compared to the physical copies. I'm thinking of switching when the new update comes out

Yo I was watching Horizon on twitch and no wonder the story's so damb long. For like 20 min they were just yappin away. Didn't even see any action, got mad bored and went to sleep. Worse than MGS4

Have any of you guys switched to digital only??? It seems games on psn never go on sale compared to the physical copies. I'm thinking of switching when the new update comes out
if you aren't buying digital, you're doing it wrong

I buy physical for the discounts and I can trade it in if the game is trash.

I'm still physical on console. Once consoles come with bigger hard drives, or I get a new SSD so I can pass my HDD down, I'll consider digital only. I don't really trade in games anymore, since I buy a lot less

Forgot you guys get it a day early.

Mine is on its way but probably wont get time until the weekend.

Anyone playing it on a pro?

I'm completely digital on Xbox and PS and love it.  It does seem like physical copies go on sale fairly quickly, but ultimately, I'm fine with paying the full price for a game if I really want it, such as Horizon. 

Psn is always having sales. I check the store periodically to see if there's one going on, or wait until someone posts it in here. If you're a ps plus member you even get a discount on top of the sale price

I'm still physical on console. Once consoles come with bigger hard drives, or I get a new SSD so I can pass my HDD down, I'll consider digital only. I don't really trade in games anymore, since I buy a lot less

I thought the hdd space gets used regardless since the games still have to be installed? I've been digital only for a while so I can't remember. The only games I buy physical are collector's editions

I thought the hdd space gets used regardless since the games still have to be installed? I've been digital only for a while so I can't remember. The only games I buy physical are collector's editions

You're right. I actually don't have a real reason to not go digital now that I think about it :lol:, other than better prices. Still need to get a bigger HDD though. Still using stock from launch day

My last attempt for psn subscription for discount before I just buy the 60 tonight.
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/playsta...d/1000001043.p?id=1000001042&skuId=1000001043

The people in this thread 
mean.gif

Mass Effect Trilogy (PS3) for $4.49. I might just bite even tho I don't wanna hook up my PS3.

Back
Top Bottom