The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

The mask that makes hitting people with doors equal a kill >>>>*

Nice little cheat later on when everyone is carrying shotguns and have super hearing.

$20 dollars for the base game is a steal now though is my point.

I put 4 days into the base game before I copped any DLC :lol:

But I feel you though. Either you want to give it a shot or you don't.

Last edited:
I don't think I will get ever tired of Overwatch

Best game I've played in a while

It's flawless in my opinion

Last edited:
What difficulty are you guys going to play Horizon on?

Looks like there's no trophies relating to difficulty but it's between normal and hard for me.

Looks like there's no trophies relating to difficulty but it's between normal and hard for me.

Probably hard then for best experience is there an insane/nightmare type mode after beating it ?

Probably hard then for best experience is there an insane/nightmare type mode after beating it ?
I was watching a review and there's a very hard mode but apparently there's no real difference in any of the modes.

:smokin

Where you at now :nerd:

I'm in the Gutter, I mean the poison mines. (Dark Souls 2 fans will get that reference)

Cool, I just got there yesterday too. Put it in about 6 hours and got thru the batlady the electric dog thing and the ruins stage. The boss in the ruins was like a breath of fresh of air compared to those other two :smh: :lol:

Last edited:
14vqwpe.png

9ungg4.gif~c200

Told myself I wasn't going to buy HZD, but after listening to podcast after podcast talk about how great it is, I went ahead and pre-ordered.

Horizon looks great, but I am going to wait. Im enjoy quite a few games right now and I don't want to add another. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom