The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Switched my gym days up so I could play ball during the week, but now I gotta go after work tomorrow :smh: losing valuable HZD time

yo! **** this flaming wheel thing 
mean.gif

Trying to get online in this duty but it says "unable to access online services"

I have PS+. What am I doing wrong?

Anybody else who owns both PS4 and Xbox go through phases where you play on one system way more than the other?

Maybe it's because I've been with a PS4 since October :lol: but ever since I got my Pro, all I want to do is play it.

The Pro plus the Samsung KS8000 is :wow:

Anyone interested in Nier?

Interested. Gonna wait on it though.

Anybody else who owns both PS4 and Xbox go through phases where you play on one system way more than the other?

Maybe it's because I've been with a PS4 since October :lol: but ever since I got my Pro, all I want to do is play it.

The Pro plus the Samsung KS8000 is :wow:

Been like that with my Pro too :lol: But to be fair I have a decent amount of games for the Pro and they are all exclusives.

That was supposed to say Ive been without a PS4 since October... lol

Nioh as an exclusive is of course fantastic, especially being as big of a Dark Souls/Bloodborne fan as I am.

With the EA sales I had to digitally cop Battlefield 1 (already own on Xbox) and Titanfall 2 for the first time. Battlefield definitely looks better on the Pro, and Titanfall 2 looks amazing as well.

I can't wait until games that come out that truly utilize the full potential of the Pro.

Back
Top Bottom