The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Gonna have to get horizon just from ya'll talking ab it so much :lol:

Got so many games though I need to finish first...Uncharted Collection, Uncharted 4, Last of Us, Witcher 3 Complete Edition and The Show coming out at the end of the month.:lol:
I'd work the backlog those games are worth playing and hzd will be cheaper by then

That's my plan and I also wanna get Bloodborne it's 15 bucks at my local wal-mart :nerd:

I feel like the foraging tree in HZD is a must IMO. So much extra loot from plants and mechs. :pimp:

I haven't been interested in a game's lore like this in a long time. This **** got me. I keep saying I'm done for the night, then I wanna get a little more info :lol: the combat is :pimp: too. I bumped it up to hard, and the first major fight almost got me. Y'all just get the game :lol:

I will say consoles gotta start making 60 fps standard in the next full generation though. High quality 1080p with high frames > 4k 30fps

Last edited:
I haven't been interested in a game's lore like this in a long time. This **** got me. I keep saying I'm done for the night, then I wanna get a little more info :lol: the combat is :pimp: too. I bumped it up to hard, and the first major fight almost got me. Y'all just get the game :lol:

Same :lol:

Each time I learn more about the story I have more questions. Been awhile since I've played a game I can zone out on for hours at a time without a break.

Nioh taking most of my game time right now

game is so much fun and i'll prob do multiple new run through

i'll be on horizon soon after

Nier Automata currently getting good reviews.

It's already out in Japan and sold well.

This year is just insane.

I would've cancelled my Persona 5 pre-order if it wasn't for the steel book because there's no way I'm playing it anytime after release. :smh:

Last edited:
Played HZD on my monitor for a bit while the Cavs Celts was on, and the sense of scale was almost completely gone :lol: never seen that happen before

Sony really blew it with the PSVR processing unit not being able to pass HDR. I tried the coupler method with the supplied ps hdmi cables and the recommended coupler on neogaf but didnt get any signal. I dont want to go the whole hdmi switch route.

Last edited:
Ran into my first Tallneck last night in HZD :wow:

I did last night in party chat with JY Young I was so excited but couldn't say anything I didn't want to spoil it. He texted me this AM saying how amazing that part is because he just did it lol

Sony really blew it with the PSVR processing unit not being able to pass HDR. I tried the coupler method with the supplied ps hdmi cables and the recommended coupler on neogaf but didnt get any signal. I dont want to go the whole hdmi switch route.

Yea it's a pain.

I went the route of sticking a HDMI coupler on my unit as well.

I haven't tested it though since I connected my VR unit back after completing FFXV.

Resident Evil Biohazard is really tempting at 40 bucks but i'll have to wait till it's cheaper I have way too many games to play right now as it is

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom