The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Oh and one more thing @NorthOaklandFC this game has weight classes that affect the speed and distance of your movements. The less armor your wear the more nimble you will be. I believe there's 4 classes. The sweet spot to me is just under 70% of your weight capacity. Over 70% and you lose too much mobility.

Anybody mess with Nioh?

Jumped off the porch after 5 years of not playing games and copped. Style and RPG elements were perfectly suited for me but GOD DAMN this game is difficult.

Googled it and learned its suppose to be this way but I suck beyond belief. :lol:

Beaten one level in two weeks of playing. Still on level 2 probably put in +10 hours. :smh:

Any tips?

INVEST IN MAGIC

Sooooo many helpful spells to use on bosses

pretty proud of myself for not having to summon anyone yet, especially considering I thought I would never make it pass the boss on the boat.

plus I dont want to summon someone and this dude shows up 
mean.gif

laugh.gif

Sooooo many helpful spells to use on bosses
Anything in particular you recommend? I'm going for more of a sword master x ninja type build but down for magic. I just got the fire and lightning talisman's since they were only 1 point each.

Also, can someone clarify how the magic and ninja skill trees work? I understand how you gain points and ninjutsu/magic capacity but how do I unlock skills that I have the points for but are locked particularly the third and fourth columns of skills? Do I just need to level up the attribute that corresponds with the skill to a certain point before they unlock?

Last edited:

Just an FYI.

If you buy a 1 year PS+ subscription from the Playstation Store you can an additional 3 months of PS+ (15 in total) and 3 month Showtime subscription.

Link

@bigj505
When did this start I just bought one last night
The promotion started at the end of February and runs through the end of March.

Once you have a US PSN account you should be good.

Anybody mess with Nioh?

Jumped off the porch after 5 years of not playing games and copped. Style and RPG elements were perfectly suited for me but GOD DAMN this game is difficult.

Googled it and learned its suppose to be this way but I suck beyond belief. :lol:

Beaten one level in two weeks of playing. Still on level 2 probably put in +10 hours. :smh:

Any tips?
sound like me lol

Couldn't resist copping BF4 on discount since I have all the DLC for it too. Can't wait to play it :pimp:

Couldn't resist copping BF4 on discount since I have all the DLC for it too. Can't wait to play it :pimp:

Add me: kjbaron89

Played with stay lurkin stay lurkin a little the other week. Turn your mic on! Sorry I left in the middle of our game on Siege. I was on the main tower and sniped a little bird pilot out of the cockpit, jumped off the building and stole his helicopter then did some work with it :pimp: Went to go upload the video from it to share here but I wasn't recording :x :smh:

Last edited:
Add me: kjbaron89

Played with stay lurkin stay lurkin a little the other week. Turn your mic on! Sorry I left in the middle of our game on Siege. I was on the main tower and sniped a little bird pilot out of the cockpit, jumped off the building and stole his helicopter then did some work with it :pimp: Went to go upload the video from it to share here but I wasn't recording :x :smh:
Will do bro :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom