The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Worth buying and deleting (after playing campaign) for COD MWR to me.

I'll be buying this DLC as well. Raven has done a great job thus far. 

Broadcast, Chinatown, and Creek are all amazing maps. Killhouse used to be just a FFA map so I rarely played it.
We should run some S&D
pimp.gif
Yea absolutely; shoot me an invite. The only time I dont accept them is if I am in party chat with a couple of close friends. Even then I'll probably still join, just not chat.

First CoD I've skipped in years and I have no regrets :smokin

Worth buying and deleting (after playing campaign) for COD MWR to me.

I'll be buying this DLC as well. Raven has done a great job thus far. 

Broadcast, Chinatown, and Creek are all amazing maps. Killhouse used to be just a FFA map so I rarely played it.
Luckily Best Buy screwed and sent me the MWR code one prior to its release. I made sure to platinum the game before that month early access was over :lol: I would like to play MWR MP but not at the expense of paying for IW :\

Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age is up on PSN for pre-order :smokin

I have no real reason to pre-order right now but I probably will do it anyway :lol:

Yea, I'll probably do it a couple days before so I can pre-load. Or at least wait for the $15 credit to come through and use it on that.

It's an Ubisoft game.

I'll wait until it's a free PS+ game... and then I'll consider downloading and playing it.

It's so easy to get lost in HZD. I spent a few hours today just unlocking the map and going after collectibles. 15.5 hours in at just 31% overall.

PlayStation customer service came through. After a little complaint email they held me down with the extra 3 months of psn and showtime voucher.

PlayStation customer service came through. After a little complaint email they held me down with the extra 3 months of psn and showtime voucher.

Just updated last page. They gave it to me. Def a good deal. I'll save the showtime voucher for when shameless comes back on

Just finished the main story of HZD. That game was really fun to play. I'll go sweep up the 15% of the game I still need to 100% it later. :lol:

One last picture, post victory. :pimp:

View media item 2360079

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom