The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I saw that yesterday. I played Saga Frontier but never beat it because my blockbuster rental ran out. 
laugh.gif
 Kind of glad now after reading that.

IGN updated their list for day 2 (80-61).

A lot of games I thought would be higher have shown up already. Breath of Fire III, Dragon Quest VIII, Lunar Silver Star Story, ect.

I wonder how it will be if we used the code but sold the cod game, I know you need the disc to play but what about now if it releases solo I'd hope I'd be able to play with no disc

Reminding myself to download borderlands tomorrow

I Am Setsuna is one of my favorite games in the last few years. It has flaws, but I have been loving it. The battle system is simple but Fluxes add a layer that makes you try new combos and skills.

Makes me excited to hear what is coming next from Tokyo RPG Factory

Scooped Oceanhorn and Volume from the sale today as well. 

Last edited:
has anyone played the prey demo yet? I'm considering buying it but haven't played the demo. Tried to download it yesterday and forgot to play it because the download was going snail speed for a 9GB demo.

I haven't played it, only seen it played. I downloaded it yesterday also but didn't have time to play it. the graphics seem decent, gameplay looks pretty fluid

old demon king almost got me bros, but nahh [emoji]128526[/emoji]

You probably didn't notice. But he is the last Demon left and fights to exhaustion at the end. It is hard to explain but you can get him in a state to where he is so tired that he can only desperately swipe at you but obviously has nothing let.

That game is dumb sad :smh:

^ yeah it did do that in the end, he had like less than a tenth of his life and he got down on his knees with his sword, i killed it quickly so i didnt see it try slashin at me

^ yeah it did do that in the end, he had like less than a tenth of his life and he got down on his knees with his sword, i killed it quickly so i didnt see it try slashin at me

The game's lore is deep man and actually makes the game ever better. I would just looking into it if you have the time.

^ i'll definitely check it out after my first playthrough. im trying to avoid lores and walkthroughs right now.

^ i'll definitely check it out after my first playthrough. im trying to avoid lores and walkthroughs right now.

For right now - check out the some of the item descriptions of the gear/weapons/rings etc that you have.

Also talk to the NPCs in the shrine and try to do their quest lines.

But yeah you might as well start doing that during the second play through.

You probably didn't notice. But he is the last Demon left and fights to exhaustion at the end. It is hard to explain but you can get him in a state to where he is so tired that he can only desperately swipe at you but obviously has nothing let.

That game is dumb sad :smh:
Actually, the last demon is in the ringed city. The last everything is in the ringed city. :lol:

da hell!? i think i just met my match with this pontiff guy [emoji]128544[/emoji]

edit: when u dodge to the side he swipes with the blue sword! [emoji]128555[/emoji]

edit2: then another one appears! wtf

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom