The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I haven't played it, only seen it played. I downloaded it yesterday also but didn't have time to play it. the graphics seem decent, gameplay looks pretty fluid

aiight I played the demo Prey is legit I went ahead and bought it off amazon but amazon has yet to ship it saying they still don't have a timeframe on when it will ship :smh:

is there anyone else in here who preordered prey off amazon?

Did I finally sniff out the Tekken players on this site? So who's catching these Day1 hands on release day?

To answer the question I will probably be maining M. Raven or Yoshi.

I am day 1 bro. Hands will only be given though.

Last edited:
IGN Trolling
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
What games you didn't agree with from the list?

RDC FTW!!! I literally never find the window to mash 1+2 for the break. SOOOOOOOO much dmg.

How do we not have a T7 thread yet?

ill play tekken 7. how do you think network will work in tekken 7? is it going to be peer to peer like in mkx for pc or is it gona be regional servers?

I would assume regional servers. However they are implementing several things from SFV matchmaking system like 'Revenge' and the option to select your opponent from a list of available opponents.
Not enough peeps man
Yeah man. There's never enough support for Tekken or Soul Cal. :smh:

They updated the RPG list with 40-21.

I get it, I get it. It's THEIR list, but come on. IX is at 40? 
laugh.gif
 behind XII and IV? I'd love an explanation. 

In my opinion:

New Vegas should be closer to 20.

Mass Effect 1 should be around 50.

Dragon Quest V should be like 80.

Of the Final Fantasy's, V, VI, VIII, X, and Tactics are deserving titles left not yet listed. I find it hard to believe all five will be in the final 20, so they more than likely cut 1 if not 2 from the list entirely. Which is insane to me.

Mahvel too, Mahvel gets a lot of love. Man I feel like GG and BB get so much play while having a relatively small scene.

Has anyone been keeping up with Tekken Talks?

Not gonna lie - I haven't played Tekken in years :lol:. I am a MK & Injsutice player primarily and picked up SF for the first time competitively last year. I am pretty decent at SF but have a lot to learn.

But I have followed and watched Tekken tourneys etc. and am positive I will be able to pick it up and play. I am mad hyped.

Not gonna lie - I haven't played Tekken in years :lol:. I am a MK & Injsutice player primarily and picked up SF for the first time competitively last year. I am pretty decent at SF but have a lot to learn.

But I have followed and watched Tekken tourneys etc. and am positive I will be able to pick it up and play. I am mad hyped.

Do you have any footage from your tourney play on YouTube or anything?

Yeah, I play Tekken & SC pretty competitively.

I'm on the fence about picking up Injustice. I've been finding the NRS system to be a bit stiff since the first Injustice. I played MKX but never got into it heavily due to how long it took Cyrax and Sektor (MK9 mains) to be added. I was running Mileena (Ravenous) as my main for MKX. I think she lacked a lot of tools that other characters had and no one else interested me at the time.

Last edited:
I'm not into tekken i vaguely remember t v sf, i didn't like it I believe and I was huge into sf 4...PS3 days was all street fighter 4 and mw2 the mk game that came out was so good too at the time

Nah - I meant that I have always followed Tekken via tournaments and streams etc.

I have never been in one

Back
Top Bottom