The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I think getting that armor before the end of the story wouldn't give the best experience. The last quest can be replayed so you can always do it over with that armor, and the armor adds a new dimension to free roaming which adds replay value even after the game is complete.

I'd say to hold off on it because it really is way too overpowered.

Last edited:
I had the OP armor early for most of the end of the game I enjoyed the trials the T. rex ones was annoying but fun and challenging

i think I'm gonna hold off on copping injustice 2 and prey till later on. still need to grab the games from the last 4 months and run through the backlog. only game I'm copping day 1 is Friday the 13th on the 23rd 

i think im just getting used to ds3 gameplay, im just starting to adjust to using a shield. theres a guy, patches, who tricked me i dont know if i should kill him or does he have some sort of quest?
also i didnt know my ds3 cd includes all the dlc, thats how i got to that snow area [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Finished horizon today with just over 50 hours in. Loved the world-building, and sci-fi story telling. Combat was great, and rpg-lite elements of customization were well designed.

My only knock on the game is that it can be a bit repetitive at times.

Also, world's longest credit sequence...It was seriously like 15-20 minutes.

i think im just getting used to ds3 gameplay, im just starting to adjust to using a shield. theres a guy, patches, who tricked me i dont know if i should kill him or does he have some sort of quest?
also i didnt know my ds3 cd includes all the dlc, thats how i got to that snow area [emoji]128514[/emoji]
Patches is great aint he? I love having him around. :lol:

^ ow i dont know yet, is he going to the npc base as well? he tried to sell me some stuff at the cathedral after tricking me.

i just killed the priest boss at the cathedral. also let me just say the bosses so far have been easy, its the knight mobs that have been tough

someone hip me to this marvel heroes thing. Why is every pack like 20 bucks. what am I missing?

is paragon any good?

Last edited:
do NOT focus on using a shield. Use rolling, using your shield will just get you killed in the long wrong. I only have one equipped because of the effect it gives

anybody play Yakuza 0? I'm contemplating picking that up next but it's still $60.
Played it for about 2 days, not much different than the older Yakuza's with the fight mechanics, side missions and the mini games. Got bored with it actually cause your still locked in one little "town", may go back to it when i finish some more interesting games.

^ ow yeah, cus hes bald and their voices are kinda the same :lol:

what are these guilds that i see, its on the tower inside the poison lake, theres a giant dog there and you can join like a guild of his? what are they for?

also the shield i only use it for the knights, or monsters that carry swords. but against that great sword carrying knight near the altar at the cathedral, shielding didnt work so i had to roll.

do NOT focus on using a shield. Use rolling, using your shield will just get you killed in the long wrong. I only have one equipped because of the effect it gives

Keep one for parry.

Since we're a multi-cultural bunch here, I was wondering if Nioh playing into the white savior in a foreign land trope takes away from the game

Since we're a multi-cultural bunch here, I was wondering if Nioh playing into the white savior in a foreign land trope takes away from the game

Well - it ain't my favorite that is for sure. With that being said, I can't fight it no more. I'm tired man :lol:.

It is just too much energy being bothered by this stuff all the time.

The Japanese gonna Japanese. They have their own cultural and racial issues and have glorified white images for a long time.

Word to their anime - and so on and so forth. So I dunno man.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom