The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Friday the 13th gets played out quick as hell. Glad I did'nt pull the trigger even though I was feenin' to. Maybe when it goes on sale but doubt even then. :rolleyes

Friday the 13th gets played out quick as hell. Glad I did'nt pull the trigger even though I was feenin' to. Maybe when it goes on sale but doubt even then. :rolleyes
I highly disagree. I've had nothing but a blast so far playing the game as both Jason and the counsolers. Just played one game where I found all the parts to repair the car and escape with 3 people as Jason was trying to stop me :pimp:

I highly disagree. I've had nothing but a blast so far playing the game as both Jason and the counsolers. Just played one game where I found all the parts to repair the car and escape with 3 people as Jason was trying to stop me :pimp:

I'm glad you enjoy it. It did'nt do it for me but I could see with a bunch of friends it being a blast, In general though it's a let down to me. Different strokes for different folks.

I didn't know it can be multiple Jason's out there in Crystal lake.. :nthat:

I didn't know it can be multiple Jason's out there in Crystal lake.. :nthat:
You're reading it wrong

It'd be dope if KF2 is a free title for June. I wanted to play it but it came out at the worst time when all the big shooters were dropping

[h1]FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE DEVELOPMENT SHIFTS TO 'INTERNAL SETUP' AT SQUARE ENIX[/h1]
Sh"We want to control everything, including quality."

Development on Final Fantasy VII Remake is changing to an "internal setup" at Square Enix.

As reported by FF-Reunion (and translated by Gematsu), during a recent Mobius Final Fantasy live stream, Naoki Hamaguchi, the project lead on Final Fantasy VII Remake, revealed Square Enix has shifted its focus away from working with an external studio on the game. CyberConnect2 was previously helping Square Enix with development.

Hamaguchi confirmed that, while "development was moving forward with external cooperation," Square Enix "has decided to shift to an internal setup, including mass production and quality, because we want to control everything, including quality, on a stable schedule."

The news comes after Square Enix revealed it's "urgently" recruiting additional talent to join the development team. In Final Fantasy VII Remake producer Yoshinori Kitase's recruitment message, he said the team is striving "to surpass the original work in terms of quality by increasing the number of staff to strengthen the core company development."

Both Final Fantasy VII Remake and Kingdom Hearts III appear to still be a ways off from release, as Square Enix plans to launch the two games "in the next three years or so."

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Welcome to Overwatch. I promise you you'll have more fun with a lot of the players. Soldier cool but not the funniest to play with imo.

I bought it recently as well. Platinumed it on PS3, but wanted to play again along with the DLC I never picked up last gen.

[h1]PlayStation 3 Production Ends in Japan[/h1]
ps3-super-slim-555x328.png

The official Japanese PlayStation website has been updated to note that PS3’s production has come to an end. Spotted by Gematsu, the notification was added to the page for the 500GB model, which was the only unit that was still in production in the country.

This shouldn’t come as a surprise because back in March, we were told that shipments are scheduled to end soon. We just didn’t know when. A subsequent tweet from a game shop in Fukuoka suggested that production was to be wrapped up in March but it lasted a little longer than that.

First introduced in Japan in November 2006, PS3 has sold 10.26 million units in the country as of December 25, 2016. Worldwide sales had reached 80 million units in November 2013. According to the recent weekly Japanese sales charts, the PS3 is still selling between 300-400 units per week on average.

Leave a comment below and share with us your favorite moments with the console.

Read more at http://www.playstationlifestyle.net...nsole-production-ends-jp/#m5WGBG9xb0IqqyD9.99

Shushut+up+_a9f2968e4325e76b1210bb475cd280bf.gif

Back
Top Bottom