The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Ling Xioyou papi :pimp:. I like all them mind games she can play.

Been playing Tekken Tag 2 to get a feel but it is rough man. I am right there though.

But yeah man if we could train that'd be great.

Sure man, shoot me a request today and I'll share any info I have on Friday. :smokin

This may help if you hadn't already gotten a quick tutorial, this link may be helpful:

That should link you to TZ and youtube tutorials as well as some quick facts.

Looks like we only have 3 for an NT tourney currently so, an NT lobby may be the best bet instead.

Tekken 7 almost here. 1 day left.

Anyone down for a Day 1 NT tourney?
No imma need about a month man
laugh.gif
Too bad. You got just over 24 hours before I come for you.
Down to play whoever in T7 Friday night after work. Will be playing law to start, then probably King.
After work? My boy texted me today saying he's thinking of taking the day off 
laugh.gif

Threaded cane for life.
pimp.gif

[QUOTE name="CenTex HOGG" url="[URL]http://niketalk.com/t/526537/the-official-playstation-thread-pro4-ps4-psvr-ps3-and-vita/57600#post_24745530[/URL]"]
Sreet Fighter >>>>>>>> Tekken

SF V will be top fighting game of this gen. It is what it is bruh.
Not looking that way.
View media item 2450959

View media item 2450960
@CenTex HOGG

[/quote]Don't forget about Injustice 2
View media item 2451143
I can admit when I'm wrong. I even said T7 was looking legit when they revealed that Akuma trailer last year.

Congrats to injustice 2, I can't get down with the fighting system. Same goes for the entire mk franchise except shaolin monks.

I was going to cop Injustice 2 and Tekken 7 day one but I haven't been having a lot of time to play games lately. I've been playing Gears 4 when I do find time tho.

Would only use pto for red dead redemption 2, the ff7 remake...another gta...
That's about it. MvcI' s roster seems uninspired and I haven't seen anything yet that wowed me as far as gameplay.

Got a copy of Tekken 7 early. Just ran through the story mode (lit) and I can still land the 10 hit King combos no problem. 
glasses.gif

I am feeling like INJ Roster is wack too.

And the returning characters are mad lame to me :lol:. Like - they have the exact same combos and mix ups with a couple of things and people don't even try to play differently.

Maybe I am just salty cause I use the worst guy in the game and these cats are out here not even attempting to learn anything new :lol:.

I am feeling like INJ Roster is wack too.

And the returning characters are mad lame to me :lol:. Like - they have the exact same combos and mix ups with a couple of things and people don't even try to play differently.

Maybe I am just salty cause I use the worst guy in the game and these cats are out here not even attempting to learn anything new :lol:.
Injustice is solid but I think there are some characters that don't have to be there like Poison Ivy, Captain Cold, and Joker. Besides them I think the rest of the cast is solid

All these games dropping and as we get closer to release I realize I don't want them as much. Tekken 7, Injustice 2, Mass Effect, Nioh, Ghost Recon etc. I'm sure some of them are great but I just don't have time nor do I really want to find time to play them :lol:

I just want JRPGs and FF XII is almost here :smokin

I think I'm growing outta games :frown:

I found I'm enjoying watching ppl play games on YT to pass time at work more than playing when I'm home :lol:

Last edited:
Yeah I need mad practice.

Same. And I have a busy weekend so I probably won't be able to play until atleast Tuesday

Debating if I want to get it on disk or psn. It's a few dollars cheaper out here in Korea. And I really like having the cases.

All these games dropping and as we get closer to release I realize I don't want them as much. Tekken 7, Injustice 2, Mass Effect, Nioh, Ghost Recon etc. I'm sure some of them are great but I just don't have time nor do I really want to find time to play them :lol:

JRPGs? Man I would slap you.

You already have P5 but don't appreciate **** :lol:

JRPGs? Man I would slap you.

You already have P5 but don't appreciate **** :lol:
P5 ain't for me bro. That **** is boring :\

Giving you a hard time fam :lol:

I miss you online though. Me and you getting yelled at in RB6 by 10 year olds :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom