The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

haven't copped ps+ in almost 2 years. did the game sharing, so my brother in law account is the main one in my ps4. been freeloading off it.

Late night NT on KF2 will be comedy.
laugh.gif

Download it bros.

And the graphics and frames are excellent. Especially on the pro 9o
dope I'm down to run some. was gonna pick it up when it went on sale around the holidays last year but decided not to

Somebody posted a widely considered bogus rumor about From's next game in a now locked GAF thread. The setting was rumored to be a mayan/aztec setting with more hand-to-hand combat. Several posters noticed a similarity to another game called absolver.

But, man, I didn't even realize how bad I want that now. Since Nioh took the samurai setting, A "soulsborne" type of game in that setting would just be too cool.

I need stuff like this in a FromSoft game.

6957390.png

00050Q7VRIAWOQO8-C122-F4.jpg

ekchuah_big.jpg

Jaguar_Moon_printpic.jpg

757935b4e2a6028348d66b6106dbc34c.jpg

a7391331ebd73d20fceb9fb23beb4eb7.jpg

29b7753cb9367448a4228140a574cff2.jpg

91fb5c89b0ce74a22e28b3cccfd15d43.jpg

Last edited:
If you need a practice buddy to show you some of the basics let me know. I'm down to share the knowledge that I have. Depending on your character I may be able to give some character specific bits too.

Have you pre-decided on a main?

Nothing like playing Bloodborne, then watching someone play Bloodborne and never getting hit, to remind yourself you aren't good at video games. 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

If you need a practice buddy to show you some of the basics let me know. I'm down to share the knowledge that I have. Depending on your character I may be able to give some character specific bits too.

Have you pre-decided on a main?

Ling Xioyou papi :pimp:. I like all them mind games she can play.

Been playing Tekken Tag 2 to get a feel but it is rough man. I am right there though.

But yeah man if we could train that'd be great.

I'm down for a NT tournament. My main is alisa in t6...
I used to be decent but it's been awhile.

I played about 10 hours last summer so I have some experience with it.

I am having more trouble this time around... I have to force myself to be patient and relearn the enemy tells. It does give you a unique feeling when you're successful though.

Somebody posted a widely considered bogus rumor about From's next game in a now locked GAF thread. The setting was rumored to be a mayan/aztec setting with more hand-to-hand combat. Several posters noticed a similarity to another game called absolver.

But, man, I didn't even realize how bad I want that now. Since Nioh took the samurai setting, A "soulsborne" type of game in that setting would just be too cool.

I need stuff like this in a FromSoft game.

6957390.png

00050Q7VRIAWOQO8-C122-F4.jpg

ekchuah_big.jpg

Jaguar_Moon_printpic.jpg

757935b4e2a6028348d66b6106dbc34c.jpg

a7391331ebd73d20fceb9fb23beb4eb7.jpg

29b7753cb9367448a4228140a574cff2.jpg

91fb5c89b0ce74a22e28b3cccfd15d43.jpg

I'd rather a sequel to bloodborne, but this looks interesting.

I played about 10 hours last summer so I have some experience with it.

I am having more trouble this time around... I have to force myself to be patient and relearn the enemy tells. It does give you a unique feeling when you're successful though.

Yeah. Every single battle is a one on one match. You can still get killed if you are careless even if you are OP. Them games don't care bro :lol:.

There seems to be a contingent of people on the internet that don't believe a bloodborne 2 is gonna happen. I hope that's not the case.

Back
Top Bottom