The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Copped a gold controller this morning, my 2 old dualshocks die in like 2 hours lol. Gonna be nice having a fresh one :smokin

Yesterday's T7 patch did wonders for the online matchmaking as far as connection issues go. Played a bit online before work this morning and got like 6-8 different people in the span of 40min. Wait times were fairly short and connectivity was pretty solid in all matches

(That doesn't seem like a lot but I ran several 'Revenge Matches' with a couple a few of them. They never got their revenge but I like to think they learned some things :lol: )

Kazumi & Lucky Chole are hella fun to play BTW. "1~2, Finish!!!"

Yea I couldn't connect to anyone until today.
Imma check it B. I need more practice mode time but I am right there :pimp:

My combos and muscle memory on point I just lack zero middle/tech game :lol:. I just don't understand enough bout Tekken.

But DAMN this game is flames :wow:

Best fighter? :nerd:

Yes watching his videos today and going into the lab tonight. I did so much better in practice mode now that I know what those symbols in the move list means.
My Lee is getting better took out a heihachi user today and he knew far more combos than I did. That spacing and breaking tutorials were super helpful.
I need to time my rage art better and Lear these mids better.

My tekken 5/tag Lee was way better I'm terrible but crawling back.
Want to also work on my Lilli and Rasheen seems easy enough . Like lars

Not sure why but my DL/Upload speeds are like 4x faster w/ the Slim compared to my OG PS4, :pimp:

Reminder, there is also a "Spend $100, Get $15 Credit" promo going now.

I finally preordered Destiny 2. 
Which version did you preorder? I'm waiting to see what the Tuesday sales look like.
I went Digital Deluxe simply because I know it will be the game I spend the most time with for the next couple years. There is a game + expansion that would have worked too, but the deluxe comes with a couple vanity items. Only $10 more bucks Canadian so I thought what the hell. 

So there are a couple of things we need to talk about.

First of all. Akuma is WACK and misplaced in Tekken 7. His character design is awful and I just don't understand his presence in this game.

Second. I don't really like character customization. It is just wack to me :lol:. This ain't Wrestlemania 2000 on N64. Get that outta here :lol:. Injustice def has the best version of it but what is this. Homie has a shower head on top of his head:

View media item 2460513
View media item 2460514

Last edited:

First of all. Akuma is WACK and misplaced in Tekken 7. His character design is awful and I just don't understand his presence in this game.

Second. I don't really like character customization. It is just wack to me :lol:. This ain't Wrestlemania 2000 on N64. Get that outta here :lol:. Injustice def has the best version of it but what is this. Homie has a shower head on top of his head:

View media item 2460513
View media item 2460514
Did you take these pics with a Razr :nerd:

Jk :lol:

View media item 2460513
View media item 2460514
I'm downvoting this. :lol:

Those pics were taken with a 7+. Super bad lighting though :lol:

I think the interweb downgraded the quality.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom