The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Well when you put it that way, I guess it's not as bad for us.... 
laugh.gif

Need for Speed looked pretty good imo but I doubt I'd spend more than $30 on it. I'm slowly getting to a point where I refuse to pay retail for game. Obviously there are certain games that will always be day one for me but these games drop in price way too fast. Even digital titles go on sale a lot faster these days.

Less than a month before Final Fantasy XII releases :smokin

Is there an E3 thread up? I won't be as active this year but still nice to throw some jabs at the usual suspects.

Yeah I ain't mad. TW3 is next for me after this.

I am gonna play that game man :lol:

I am super stoked that you are giving it a spin :pimp:

My Lee vs this Rasheed is battling right now I'm getting timing down learning more fighting this dude. I wish I could hang characters though during match play.
Was practicing with Nina she's dangerous so versatile

Last edited:
I dont know who Mydoodletwinklin was my bad about the lag my girl was on skype. i didnt know it was that bad... when she isn't on skype though. im trying to see that Akuma again

That's me. I'm Besu. You being overseas explains the lag I guess. Mydookietwinklin is my friend with an odd sense of humor :lol:
im not on the chat, since im sitting with my girl.

yea i need to see you again no lag. lag makes me nerbous because i feel like you can see what you're doing better than me and I get shaky.
your dragnov is good though.for a beginner once u get them counters and throws down you'll be good

Anyone having any connectivity issues with the samsung ks8000!? I just tried hooking my pro to it and I keep getting no signal. I tried putting it in safe mode, factory resetting the tv, different hdmi outlets and cords. My apple TV connects to it just fine. The same pro works on another tv just fine. Not sure what else I can do, really wanted to play horizon in 4K :smh:

I am Ohleo.

Rico put em on me bruh :smh:

He can play the hell outta some fighting games. He got me in T7, SFV, and INJ. I don't mind the first two but INJ?:smh:

Homie used aquaman and basically played INJ1 while I had da Gorilla and was trying something new. Yes I am salty.

Welp. Pick'd up a gold, silver and green camo DS4. Was hoping to get lucky and find an uncharted edition or steel black (not sure if released in US), no luck.

Back
Top Bottom