The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Welp. Pick'd up a gold, silver and green camo DS4. Was hoping to get lucky and find an uncharted edition or steel black (not sure if released in US), no luck.

I seen some uncharted ones at Walmart last week around 10 of them, so they out there

When is the sale over?

picked up a gold DS4. Look so clean in person.
I was about to get either the Gold or Silver one but sticked with the Blue
I gotta try to find a white controller.
@DaNiKeRhiNo  Check online at Best Buy, Walmart, or Target

Welp. Pick'd up a gold, silver and green camo DS4. Was hoping to get lucky and find an uncharted edition or steel black (not sure if released in US), no luck.
I seen some uncharted ones at Walmart last week around 10 of them, so they out there

When is the sale over?
@Joe Billionaire  The sales goes on until the 17th I believe
How much is the controllers?

I keep seeing $49.99 At GameStop/ Target
@6 rings MJ  I called Gamestop about the pricing and they said theirs was $49.99. On Target's website, they have the DS4s for $39.99. You should be able to go in the store and have them price match for what they are offering on their website. If they give you trouble about it, simply place a order online and set it for store pickup.

Just read some rumor on GAF.

IF this happens, then holy **** I'm hyyyped.

Last edited:
are you Besu_Lesu, you just beat me, im Lee.
still a bit laggy probably because im overseas but i think my ps3 is saying im in the US region

youre in korea right?
i really wana play the guys in the us, but if youre lagging im gona stutter like hell. i have a much slower connection.

ive been playing hzd, looks really cool, but im not feeling this gameplay. ill get nioh and tekken at the end of the month

the connections here are usually really strong and really fast, the only problem is i live in a very busy apartment building with a 3rd tier internet service, I may upgrade mine though. When i play overwatch and others im fine.
I've even had some matches that were good, it's probably because my girl was on skype, and on her phone and i had my phone streaming music as well.

KH3 looks amazing. Can't wait until the next trailer in July to see the new world.

I still need to finish Birth by Sleep. Everyone says that's the best one.

Typically I lack any type of self control when I see a great deal..but I just opened my uncharted controller about a week ago as my extra controller..otherwise a $39.99 controller would be instacopped..but even if I did get one now I wouldnt be mad at myself jajajaja

Typically I lack any type of self control when I see a great deal..but I just opened my uncharted controller about a week ago as my extra controller..otherwise a $39.99 controller would be instacopped..but even if I did get one now I wouldnt be mad at myself jajajaja

Did you buy it from a store with the sale or a store that matches ? If you bought it from Bestbuy target or amazon you can "chat" with a rep and they will give you back the savings in credit, or you can return it and rebuy it

Or you could do the scumbag move buy a new one anyway and return your oldest one lol

Anybody on here been playing tekken 7?

Kinda wanna get some matches going soon. Not necessarily today since I'm kinda busy but yeah. Lemme know

Did you buy it from a store with the sale or a store that matches ? If you bought it from Bestbuy target or amazon you can "chat" with a rep and they will give you back the savings in credit, or you can return it and rebuy it

Or you could do the scumbag move buy a new one anyway and return your oldest one lol

Nah I bought this the time UC4 dropped..$48 Amazon

Last edited:
giphy.gif

:rofl:

I don't even need a new controller but I'm debating between the gold and silver one

Someone convince me on one :lol:

Trying to find an excuse to order that blue controller but already have 2 og controllers and the newer silver one. The blue would make it 4 total :lol:

Trying to find an excuse to order that blue controller but already have 2 og controllers and the newer silver one. The blue would make it 4 total
laugh.gif
Does the OG ones still have the rubber on the analog sticks? If not, there's your reason to grab a blue one.

Does the OG ones still hold a good charge? If not, grab a new one.

Are the R2 buttons acting funny? If so,...............................you get the picture.

Back
Top Bottom