The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Does the OG ones still have the rubber on the analog sticks? If not, there's your reason to grab a blue one.
Does the OG ones still hold a good charge? If not, grab a new one.
Are the R2 buttons acting funny? If so,...............................you get the picture.

But u don't have a blue one..haha jk bro..nah don't buy it..I almost did

Trying my best to ignore the sale. Really do not have a reason to purchase because my og controllers are still in good condition. At least when I got the silver one I had an excuse that they added the light bar on the pad and that the battery is better.

Last edited:
I'm trash at NIOH and I feel like I'd be trash at Bloodborne :(

Is there a way for me change my PSN name? Would I just need to create another account? If I did that, would I still have access to my digital games?

I know this isn't the thread, but can someone point me in the direction of some fun cell phone games,
puzzle, action, anything fun. im getting bored on the subway and bus.
my candy crush got erased, my clash royale got erased and cant get my account back

also would it be worth getting a PS vita???? if i can jail break it its on 3.63 firmware. what would be a good price used? 150 , should i haggle down to 100

I know this isn't the thread, but can someone point me in the direction of some fun cell phone games,
my candy crush got erased, my clash royale got erased and cant get my account back

also would it be worth getting a PS vita???? if i can jail break it its on 3.63 firmware. what would be a good price used? 150 , should i haggle down to 100

Fallout shelter is pretty good rival schools to if you into football.

I re downloaded original temple run the other day :hat takes my time while waiting for class to start

I think if you can get the latest vita for 100$ then do it it has great games on there, kind of hard to find physical games tho I've seen terrieria or whatever once at a Walmart that's it

Also rumors Sony is releasing a handheld

http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=634971&page=100000

http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=1349038

Back
Top Bottom