The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I'll be patiently waiting for the Activision (and Bungie) portion of this presser................
smokin.gif

Last year when GOW was revealed they talked about the game taking place in continuous shot, but there was a definite camera cut in the trailer.

Hopefully that's still the case. I'd like to see them pull that off.

Damn am I gonna play Shadow of the Colossus AGAIN? :lol:

I'm ready. It looks fantastic and really is a game that can benefit a lot from a remake.

I've always held out hope for this version (which I believe is a slide from some Project Morpheus presentation. That's what I've been lead to believe anyway.)

16kx1ew.jpg

I'm guessing that's off the table now though.

Damn am I gonna play Shadow of the Colossus AGAIN? :lol:

I'm ready. It looks fantastic and really is a game that can benefit a lot from a remake.

I've always held out hope for this version (which I believe is a slide from some Project Morpheus presentation. That's what I've been lead to believe anyway.)

16kx1ew.jpg

I'm guessing that's off the table now though.

I remember that!

I'll play it again. I have the OG and the first remake already, I might as well go for it again.

Anyone see that UNDFTDxGran Turismo collab?

so many great titles shown at E3. all of them except for monster hunter looked incredible to me and its nice to see them all dropping next year. Sony killed this year's conference 

Back
Top Bottom