The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Tekken 7 PSN List:

[*] Tdogg2k8
[*] besu_lesu
[*] bware113
[*] Mydoodletwinklin (possibly removed)
[*] Ohleo
[*] mikejs23

Anyone down for some lobby matches this evening before or after the game? I gotta show off these customs.

Last edited:
Tekken 7 PSN List:

[*] Tdogg2k8
[*] besu_lesu
[*] bware113
[*] Mydoodletwinklin
[*] [COLOR=#red]Stay Lurkin's PSN ???[/COLOR]

Anyone down for some lobby matches this evening before or after the game? I gotta show off these customs.

My PSN is Ohleo

I am down tonight. I will be able to work out while I am waiting to lose :lol:

Last edited:
Don't feel bad, stay lurkin stay lurkin summons me to help him with all the hard stages, which is every other stage apparently. :lol:

:lol:

This was honestly one of the first times in awhile where I was truly challenged in a game. I started playing while I was in the process of getting ready to move, so I haven't gotten back into it. I need to go ahead and try to play through it though.

My PSN is mikejs23 if y'all want to add me and help me through too :lol:

How difficult is the learning curve in Tekken 7? I was reading that it's easy to pick up, but it's deep enough to provide a challenge to master.

Tekken 7 PSN List:

[*] Tdogg2k8
[*] besu_lesu
[*] bware113
[*] Mydoodletwinklin
[*] Stay Lurkin's PSN ???

​
He's not an NTer, he's my not so friendly friend, so it's best he's removed from the list 
laugh.gif
 And I'll play you later.

Damn Cavs win messing up my plans 
mean.gif
 How am I supposed to watch the game and E3? 
mean.gif

:lol:

This was honestly one of the first times in awhile where I was truly challenged in a game. I started playing while I was in the process of getting ready to move, so I haven't gotten back into it. I need to go ahead and try to play through it though.

My PSN is mikejs23 if y'all want to add me and help me through too :lol:

How difficult is the learning curve in Tekken 7? I was reading that it's easy to pick up, but it's deep enough to provide a challenge to master.

Tekken is the hardest most complex/deep fighting game there is :lol:

I highly suggest it but man!

Last edited:
TW3 is getting some sort of PS4 Pro patch now

View media item 2462929

8)

I can't wait until I get to this game. How have you been liking it man?
I'm def gonna have to do a 2nd playthrough. I'm progressing thru the story but there's so much going on and the side quests play a big factor in the main quest, I'm not sure what the he'll is really going on :lol:

I am enjoying it though and will try to stick with it. I'm hoping to have it complete before FF XII drops.

What region is everybody so we can try to agree on a time? Would hate to say 6p and the westcoast guys miss out bc we actually meant 6p EST. :smokin

I can host the room for everyone if no one else would like to...

LawBreakers launches August 8

View media item 2463277
LawBreakers will launch digitally for PlayStation 4 and PC on August 8 for $29.99, developer Boss Key Productions announced at the PC Gaming Show at E3 2017. Pre-orders will begin on the PlayStation Store and Steam on June 13.

A “Rise Up” PC beta will be held from June 28 to July 3. It will include the new map “Vertigo,” the new game mode “Uplink,” and a new weapons sticker for beta players. You can register at LawBreakers.com. Here is the full beta schedule:

• June 28 at 9:00 a.m. PDT / 12:00 p.m. EDT / 6:00 p.m. CEST – Beta Keyholders Only
  • June 30 at 9:00 a.m. PDT / 12:00 p.m. EDT / 6:00 p.m. CEST – Keyholders + New Players via Steam
  • July 3 at 9:00 a.m. PDT / 12:00 p.m. EDT / 6:00 p.m. CEST – Event Ends

Tekken 7 PSN List:

[*] Tdogg2k8
[*] besu_lesu
[*] bware113
[*] Mydoodletwinklin (possibly removed)
[*] Ohleo
[*] mikejs23

I'm on now

Back
Top Bottom