The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Playing thru Crash I think I really only enjoyed part 2

1 is fun but frustrating

I'm playing 3 now and it's eh

2 is just perfect

Thread title was edited..not used to it

Anyway it's gonna be a little while til I'm able to access the cerobi steppe..I'm grinding it out in dungeons now..meh..will do it in bits and pieces

game looks great tho..definitely held up well

Ni no Kuni II delayed until 19 Jan 2018 :frown:
I'm not surprised. The same thing happened with Gravity Rush 2. I guess Sony decides to delay the games so that it doesn't get lost with all the other game releases
This came from Bandai Namco themselves. They also cleared up the multiplayer rumors. I really wanted this game this year. None of those other games releasing during that time are must haves imo.

This came from Bandai Namco themselves. They also cleared up the multiplayer rumors. I really wanted this game this year. None of those other games releasing during that time are must haves imo.
damn. this kinda works for me because now i can play the first one before the sequel drops lol. I'm trying to run through my indie games in the backlog first then play the god of war games, then play the rest of the games i have installed on my PS3

Anybody in the GT Sport Beta? So far I'm not impressed with the videos I've seen on YouTube.
I think it ends this week... but so far, it's been ok.  I've been enjoying it.  They're always tweaking it, so it's hard to judge at the moment.

No point in judging a beta IMO.

Need some recommendations, fam. PS4 being delivered today (Uncharted slim bundle). Gonna grab Battlefield 1, Arkham Knight and Shadow of Mordor, and waiting on Dragon Quest XI, Ni No Kuni II, NHL 1, CoD WW2, Red Dead 2 and maybe Madden.

What else should I get in the meantime. I don't like playing online unless it's 1-on-1 with my friends, and am not really into grinding in RPGs. Favorite games of all time are DQ, the entire GTA series, Red Dead 1 and the entire Bioshock series.

Have Skyrim, Ni No Kuni 1 and a bunch of other games on PS3 already, and don't need to double on them just for improved graphics.

Heard Injustice 2 is really good, and I'm a HUGE DC guy, but as I said, I don't like online games, let alone MMOs (that ruined Injustice 1 for me, IMO). Need to look into DQ Heroes 1&2, as I have literally no clue what those are like or all about.

Any suggestions would be appreciated - like your opinion of the 2-3 must-buys. I'm leaning towards War Dogs, Destiny, SW Battlefront, MGS5 - they worth my time & $$$?

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom