The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

if it is damn that joint look smooth cant wait to check it out on my pro and 4k tv

Q53cEdk.gif

Oh my

Final Fantasy XV Multiplayer beta is gonna start in a week and a half. I'm looking forward to it. :pimp:

https://finalfantasyxv.com/comrades/
Meh, I'm done with that game. I tried to start another play through and was done before getting the first kings sword. They left too much to be desired and after playing xii(a ff I never even liked) I realized how short sold we were on xv.

As for the console renting thing, I'm not buying a switch, hell no. $400 to play BoTW and Mario odyssey, the only two games that matter to me foh.

That reminds me, you've yet to send me that list of ff15 tracks.
Was it just FF XV tracks or was it FF overall? FF XV had a feature that allows you to listen to older FF OSTs so I only know a few songs that really stood out to me. Everytime I traveled I was riding around listening FF 6 tracks :lol:

I'll get a list together and send you some tho.

Was it just FF XV tracks or was it FF overall? FF XV had a feature that allows you to listen to older FF OSTs so I only know a few songs that really stood out to me. Everytime I traveled I was riding around listening FF 6 tracks :lol:

I'll get a list together and send you some tho.
Ff15 tracks, but I don't mind older FF tracks being in the list too.

Anybody in here play the Yakuza games? I might give Kiwami a shot, it's only going to be $30.

Anybody in here play the Yakuza games? I might give Kiwami a shot, it's only going to be $30.
You should check out Yakuza Zero first. It's the beginning of the series story wise and it leads into Kiwami. Zero is an amazing origin story for a lot of the recurring characters in the series. It's a very serious game. :pimp:

:rofl: :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom