The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I was wondering what you all felt about the Kinda Funny Games Daily that Greg is doing now. After Colin left and PS I Love You stopped, I didnt really watch/listen to their content.

Is the 1 hour game-specific daily show worth listening to?

I changed mine just so it was in-line with my PSN. :lol: 90% of my posts on NT are in this thread.
Crazy thing is that I didn't even realize you changed your username on here. I recognized it based off of your PSN :lol:
I was wondering what you all felt about the Kinda Funny Games Daily that Greg is doing now. After Colin left and PS I Love You stopped, I didnt really watch/listen to their content.

I was wondering this too. I watched something of theirs recently and they were still talking about Ropers report and some other stuff. It just seems like they can't completely move on from Colin.

after everything happened and I saw how majority of their fanbase was acting, I moved on.

I changed mine cause the gifs don't move any ore at least from what I was seeing. I'm thinking about changing my username to just Ricky as well :lol:

I changed mine just so it was in-line with my PSN. :lol: 90% of my posts on NT are in this thread.

Didn't even know you could change your username :wow:

Huh, why? :lol:
I will admit, it was nice using a new avatar for all of 2 weeks, but I've had Ero Sensei since the beginning and that's how it should stay. :lol:

Just easier to recognise who's posting but it's just me being mentally lazy. :lol:

I unsubscribed before Colin left. Too much misinformation from guys who are meant to be popular in the video games field.

Took a break from FF XII after getting owned by Yiazmat. I've been playing DOOM. I don't even know if I'm supposed to know the story behind this game but just running thru and annihilating demons is pretty fun. I'm probably going to rotate that with Rise of the Tomb Raider.

What are you guys picking up in August? I've already got Uncharted Lost Legacy pre-ordered. I'm also copping Madden 18 and most likely that Naruto Ninja Storm Collection. To hell with a backlog :lol:

I will probably stick to watching the sales each week along with the PS+ August games. I also have the season pass for Telltales Guardians; episode 3 drops in August.

But a couple that have my eye for August are:

Matterfall
Hellblade
Sonic Mania
Undertale
UC: Lost Legacy

I totally forgot about Sonic Mania. I'll most likely grab that too. Im a sucker for traditional 2D Sonic.

Hellblade looks crazy but I'm waiting to see reviews before I cop.

Hellblade looks crazy but I'm waiting to see reviews before I cop.
I wanna support them but I'm not too sure about what I've seen from it. Not to mention, August is already kinda stacked for me.

image.png

Back
Top Bottom