The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

DQ always been big in Japan.
PS4 version was close to 3DS and might have matched it with digital sales.

Really impressive.
I'm ready for this to come out West. I've never actually played any DQ games. I bought DQ VIII for my brother but that was just so I could play the FF XII demo :lol:

IMG_20170802_114602.jpg

Both coming to PS4 and PSV Spring 18.

I'm ready for this to come out West. I've never actually played any DQ games. I bought DQ VIII for my brother but that was just so I could play the FF XII demo :lol:

DQ8 is probably the best one imo.. really good game and definitely worth a playthrough if you like RPGs

DQ8 is probably the best one imo.. really good game and definitely worth a playthrough if you like RPGs
I thought about copping for 3DS but I'm not sure if I wanna play an RPG that in depth on a handheld.

Black flag was honestly the only good one and that's just cuz of the pirate ****. And even now they're making their own pirate game

AC is the one game series I can describe as boring, yet interesting. It was never particularly fun.

I played the first 5, til the one in 'Merica. Didn't watch the movie and don't intend on playing any more ever again unless it's revamped and crushes reviews. (9.0+)

I haven't played their other games, but b/w AC & FC, Ubisoft games aren't for me.

AC was always a boring game too me never could get into it. Never understood all the praise it received

Unique historical settings that other developers don't touch, tying it to real life and real history with awesome conspiracies i.e. the Catholic Church and banks, sci-fi technology, even tying Adam and Eve to gods from before that are part of human history. Characters like Leonardo da Vinci. Even the setting and vibe of the first game was dope.

The appeal is there, and you get sucked into a story that you worked hard for years to unravel. Unfortunately you realize that the story never ends because it exists not to entertain and reward you, but as a cash-grab. And then it hits you that you're being played as a sucker and this **** isn't fun enough to continue chipping away at bit by bit.

And Ricky D - weren't you supposed to pick up The Division? :nerd:

Pick that up and run with me and then we can run Wildlands later this year when it is 15 bucks :lol:

And Ricky D - weren't you supposed to pick up The Division? :nerd:

Pick that up and run with me and then we can run Wildlands later this year when it is 15 bucks :lol:
I don't think I'll play much with D2 around the corner. I was on R6 yesterday. I set up a party cause I seen you on and then you were offline that quick :frown:

I don't think I'll play much with D2 around the corner. I was on R6 yesterday. I set up a party cause I seen you on and then you were offline that quick :frown:
you gotta see the way that boy plays siege now Ricky. He knows all da call outs and his headshot game is on point

I gotta step my game and showcase a little dedication :lol:
do it pa. The only way to get better is to just keep playing to familiarize yourself with the maps and working on your peek game. I'm down to run with you and Leo whenever y'all are on

Anyone pre order games from Amazon? Wanna get Madden 18 but they only offer the digital code now and not the actual physical copy. When you pre order the physical copy with Prime you get a discount but you don't with digital. Anyone else having this issue finding the physical copy??

Anyone pre order games from Amazon? Wanna get Madden 18 but they only offer the digital code now and not the actual physical copy. When you pre order the physical copy with Prime you get a discount but you don't with digital. Anyone else having this issue finding the physical copy??

Yep I don't think Amazon has them up for preorder yet. I wanted to preorder a bunch of games too but all were digital.

FF 15 multiplayer beta is live now. You can only get it if you either bought the MP expansion or the season pass. Will post my thoughts later.

Back
Top Bottom