The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

FFXV: Comrades = everyone is Noctis :lol:

it's kinda neat seeing everyone warp striking all over the place. And warp combos look cool too.

google express has ds4 controllers for $39

$33 with code NEW15 if you're a new customer

anyone used this service?

This game is just beautiful. Might just get it for how it looks alone and good to hear about the fast loading.
Great to see the resolution bump on the pro.

It's out in Japan and their impressions for the game are very good.
Is that the same rpg that's similar to Pokémon in the sense you cap monsters to use or is that a different DQ?
And how was the one I'm thinkin about

Also, can you actually change the cosmetics of your guy or is it that old rpg type where new gear doesn't change your look

It's out in Japan and their impressions for the game are very good.

Not exactly sure if I will like a 'DQ' game..I have one on my iPad but that does t really count..the graphics for 11 look amaze..just worried I'll play it once ..not like it and never play again..I honestly don't kno even how to judge Square Enix these days

I never gave props to AC for 2 other things...

While playing UC4 it hit me that AC was the first game AAA I can remember that had climbing, made puzzles of it, and verticality in a game that's so common now (i.e. Botw). And to branch off that thought, the first that featured "parkour."

Need to put more respek on their name for that.

Not exactly sure if I will like a 'DQ' game..I have one on my iPad but that does t really count..the graphics for 11 look amaze..just worried I'll play it once ..not like it and never play again..I honestly don't kno even how to judge Square Enix these days

I've never played DQ but it looks like the safe series that won't differentiate from its roots.

FF is the one that's their flagship which they try to innovate with.

It looks like if you love old school RPG's then DQ should be right yo your alley.

Back
Top Bottom