The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

^ yeah its been cool, i think you need to have ps+ to play this game though. im just practicing for destiny 2

Anyone know if destiny the collection can be gameshared with all the DLC if it's purchased digitally, to use on 2 different accounts

Anyone know if destiny the collection can be gameshared with all the DLC if it's purchased digitally, to use on 2 different accounts
I don't think so. I remember trying it after the first expansion released and it wasn't working.

IMG_20170806_103440.jpg
More DQ!! No info on a West release date.

Interested to see how they handle these. I have only played DQ3 as Dragon Warrior 3 on NES.

Made the mistake of buying black flag and the ezio collection. Man the gameplay sucks. Love the idea of these ac games but the controls and movements are garbage. Uc is so much better.

Made the mistake of buying black flag and the ezio collection. Man the gameplay sucks. Love the idea of these ac games but the controls and movements are garbage. Uc is so much better.
I bought Ezio collection and I'll say those games have aged terribly. $30 wasted :lol:

I barely played xii..I just got out of the barheim passage and the mimic queen kept destroying my party she got me twice and when I finally beat her I only has one man standing..made the mistake of not maxing out potions at this point of the game..game looks awesome..but getting to the place I want to get to will take some work..getting acclimated to the license board will take some time as well

i know its been posted on here but i cant seem to find specific pages....any 4k uhd tv recommendations?

Is the Assassin's Creed game for PS Plus members any good? I added it to my library.

Back
Top Bottom