The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I9Tn7HfX

QzcRNWwq

I guess Season passes will be the norm for RPG's now.

My brother got the 55P607 for around 600 last month. I'd never heard of the brand myself, but it looked amazing. 4K UHD, Dolby Vision HDR, FALD, etc. and it's well reviewed from what I've seen.
http://thewirecutter.com/reviews/best-tv/

was thinking of getting the 49" sony 800 series, but it has a high input lag (almost double others) LGs have lowest but im more interested in their last gens, which are hard to find i guess....

i'm most concerned about input lag...these PCLs seem to have the lowest average input lag of all the HDR 4k TVs i've seen (again, only LG is really comparable)

since I still plan on going in on something nicer during the holiday season, may just grab this for now....

*edit* lol now im seeing the pcls aren't true HDR.....is that the sacrifice? higher input lag?

whats the best true HDR for low input lag?

Last edited by a moderator:
was thinking of getting the 49" sony 800 series, but it has a high input lag (almost double others) LGs have lowest but im more interested in their last gens, which are hard to find i guess....

i'm most concerned about input lag...these PCLs seem to have the lowest average input lag of all the HDR 4k TVs i've seen (again, only LG is really comparable)

since I still plan on going in on something nicer during the holiday season, may just grab this for now....

*edit* lol now im seeing the pcls aren't true HDR.....is that the sacrifice? higher input lag?

whats the best true HDR for low input lag?

I have the Sony x800D from last year and it's input lag has been improved by firmware update.
I can't remember which site showed the updated number for it though.

Who's getting Hellblade?

Reviews are strong.

Interesting.. the NNK2 collector's edition is up on GameStop right now. But no mention of "prince" or "king" editions.. :nerd:

I'm still holding off on NNK after the first one was filled with tutorials.

Thinking about copping The League of Heros:Trails Of Cold Steel soon

All this NNK 2 talk and here I am trying to figure out when I will start NNK 1 :lol:

I still need to copp a PS3 lowkey :smh: so I can download. I never finished it. I also need my Splinter Cell Blacklist

Man I can't wait for a new Splinter Cell - UBISOFT DA GOAT

Unpopular opinion but micro-transactions aside and some games rushed but if you can check back in 9 months their games are undeniably excellent :lol:

I can't to see where Wildlands and For Honor end up.

And YES - I am copping that pirate game :lol:

I have the Sony x800D from last year and it's input lag has been improved by firmware update.
I can't remember which site showed the updated number for it though.

lol i'm forreal torn between the TCL and something dope later, the LGs with lowest lag, or the x800.....the LGs are apparently not true HDR...so i dunno...

maybe just cop a nice sony for mixed use after the LG for low lag input?

lol i'll keep yall updated.

These kinda decisions are why I'm holding out on 4ktv until it's mainstream enough to get a great priced catch all option. Plus I copped a 4k monitor :lol:

I bouht the NNK1 collectors edition with that big spell book :lol:

I didn't finish the game though. It didn't do much for me as it did to others.

still don't have a pro but still looks great on my tv

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom