The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Finally got into a FW Beta

LLJZuagm.png

so u decided picked up sonicmania???
good choice
No not yet. I already have UC preordered and I'm getting Madden as well. I also have a few other day ones dropping soon so Sonic is gonna have to wait, most likely cop on a sale. I've watched streams though and can tell I'm gonna enjoy it.

Not sure if this has been posted but...chun li's face has been remodled lol

Offline Modes and Features:

Story – puts players at the center of a fierce battle as heroes from both universes come together to stop Ultron Sigma, the combined form of two robotic villains.

Arcade – recreates the classic arcade experience. Keep winning to move forward and confront the final boss in an epic showdown of skills.

Mission – players can do various tutorial missions, or try their hand at advanced character-specific challenges.

Training – set up a training area with various parameters and hone skills to improve fighting abilities.

Vs. Player 2 – go head-to-head against another player locally.

Vs. CPU – play solo against an AI-controlled opponent.

Collection – the Dr. Light Database contains numerous unlockable items, including cut scenes from the story mode, character/stage information, concept artwork and character/stage audio tracks.

Online Modes and Features:

Ranked Match – battle other players online to advance in the rankings.

Casual Match – battle other players online without the results affecting the rankings.

Beginners League – a special league fought between players of Rank 14 or lower.

Lobby – search for or create a lobby where up to 8 players can engage in simultaneous player-vs-player matches.

Rankings – view the rankings of players from all over the world.

Replay Settings – configure replay settings and view replays.

Trailer was hyped!
Some models still need to be worked on but hopefully the day 1 patch fixes a lot of them.

All the missing modes from vanilla SFV are here so they learned something at least.

I'm liking how it seems all the bad dudes play a major part and there's even a Civil War side to the story too.

Lol @ the comment in the pic. I just beat Tearaway yesterday

Gonna finish Soma, and keep playing trough Jotun

bruh its $20 :lol:
$20 for a game that I'll beat in an hour or two. If I had nothing else to play right now, it'd be an instant cop. I have no beef against the game but why play $20 right now when I have quite a few different games to play. Hell I may even end up getting for Switch if I don't already have it by the time I buy my Switch. It'll be a nice game to go along side Odyssey and BotW

$20 for a game that I'll beat in an hour or two. If I had nothing else to play right now, it'd be an instant cop. I have no beef against the game but why play $20 right now when I have quite a few different games to play. Hell I may even end up getting for Switch if I don't already have it by the time I buy my Switch. It'll be a nice game to go along side Odyssey and BotW
bruh u aint beating it in no hour or 2

Dissidia Final Fantasy NT launches January 11 in Japan, January 30 in North America

upload_2017-8-18_11-29-39.jpeg

DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY NT COMING TO NORTH AMERICA ON JANUARY 30
Multiple Pre-Order Editions Available for All Fans

LOS ANGELES (Aug. 17, 2017) – Pitting legendary heroes and villains from the FINAL FANTASY® franchise together in exhilarating team battles, DISSIDIA® FINAL FANTASY NT, will come to North America on January 30, 2018 for the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system.

Fans have multiple pre-order options to experience DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY NT’s fast-paced 3-on-3 battles, highlighted below. Full comprehensive details are available at http://sqex.to/DissidiaPreOrder.

Ultimate Collector’s Edition ($189.99) – Exclusive from the Square Enix Online Store
Warrior of Light bust figure (8.25” tall)
Official soundtrack with 15 tracks selected from the DISSIDIA series and newly recorded music
80-page hardback artbook
Season Pass that gives access to six new playable characters and content post launch
SteelBook™ case unique to the “UCE”
Collector’s Box featuring legendary FINAL FANTASY characters

3Xx8f8m.jpg

SteelBook Brawler Edition ($59.99)
Customers who pre-order from participating retailers will receive one of three limited edition SteelBook designs at random. Each SteelHook design features a different set of iconic FINAL FANTASY heroes and villains to trade and collect.

wvmQ159.jpg

Digital Edition ($59.99) and Digital Deluxe Edition ($84.99)
Fans interested in a digital-only version can pre-order from the PlayStation®Store to instantly receive a mini-soundtrack featuring five songs plus access to the ‘Nameless Warrior’ character skin for Warrior of Light. The Digital Deluxe Edition also includes the Season Pass.

DSDA_DD1_Beauty_1920x1080.jpg

DSDA_ALL_Beauty_1200x1200.jpg

The latest DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY NT tutorial video is available on YouTube at:

Ultimate Collection is too rich for my blood.
Will get the Brawler steel book.

Back
Top Bottom