The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

finished "the one" mode, that was really decent/good BUT no matter how you slice it, once you get to the league, it'll be just like NBA 2k my player lol

IF NBA 2k had/adds drew, dyckman, rucker, crossover league, etc; it'll be a wrap
They should've really just made this NBA street

Played play now mode and the game play is just bad man, looks like, delayed movements, shooting also seems TOOO easy, even tho I had GSW, I literally hit 8-8 from 3 with KD, 8-8 with Klay, and 7-9 with Curry. Even was cooking with Young and Casspi.

Haven't gamed at all compared as I used to. Looking into buying horizon zero dawn . With working 80 hours a week, is it a game I can pick up and play an hour a day or couple days or no ?

Playing wit historical teams is kinda corny to me. Definitely don't take those games seriously if they are played

There's actually a ton of people that will love this. You could start an Association made up entirely of historical teams. I love being able to play as '96 Jordan, prime Kobe and Shaq, Penny, etc.

Haven't gamed at all compared as I used to. Looking into buying horizon zero dawn . With working 80 hours a week, is it a game I can pick up and play an hour a day or couple days or no ?

I got rid of this game..id say no..u won't have enough time

Any thoughts on prey and dragon age? What are those games like?

I heard prey is low key amazing..will def get it soon..I have DA..it's cool but a little grindy with fetch quests and what not..I'm not crazy about the combat either..did u get skyrim remastered..that's so much better IMO

prey is a good game i was enjoying it until i found myself stuck out in space. Took a break and havent been back on it in awhile. Think i was getting real close to beating the game too. I would recommend it.

It's a great game but unfortunately imo you won't enjoy it like this. Some of those hours a day will be uneventful and leave you very unsatisfied. Can't imagine after a long day of work when you want to treat yourself you spend your one hour to chill like this. And it would chop up long quests.

Dragon Age is a great game, but whether or not it's a great game for you personally depends on how you like story-driven RPGs. I thought it was deserving of its game of the year awards.

On an unrelated note, just finished Nioh... game was great, but a bit too long, and the loot system was too much.

Kinda in the mood for a plarformer. Anybody have any recommendations? (I've already played ratchet & clank)

Prey gets underwhelming after awhile. Starts off fire though.

Inquisition>Prey even thougj I started DA:I after beating TW3 and during Skyrim Remaster and couldn't get that far into it as a result :lol:

PlayStation Experience 2017 At A Glance
Where
Anaheim Convention Center, Anaheim, CA

When
Friday, December 8, 2017, Time TBA
Limited Availability. Access available with Early Bird Ticket

Saturday, December 9, 2017, 10:00 AM – 10:00 PM
Sunday, December 10, 2017, 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM

Prices
Two-Day Early Bird Ticket + Special Event: $65
Early bird tickets are limited and available while supplies last.

Regular Two-Day Ticket: $75

Get tickets here: http://playstation.com/experience-tickets
Note: We highly recommend you register with your PSN ID when purchasing tickets.

Must be 18 or older to attend. No babies. No Children. No Exceptions.

Over the coming weeks, we’ll have lots more to share about the publishers, developers, games, and activities you can expect at this year’s show.

PSX NT summit who's down. It goes down starting on Friday the 8th through Sat & Sun.

I already did the early bird registration for $65.This is my first time going to PSX.

Lets do this.

https://blog.us.playstation.com/201...s-to-anaheim-december-9-featuring-capcom-cup/

Knack 2 next month. :pimp:

(Dead*** serious.)

These 2 guys:

shuhei-yoshida-the-last-guardian-collectors-edition.png

&

mark-cerny-knack.jpg

Should have put the first game which was a terrible launch title for PS4 on:

496276.jpg

While they managed to raise the price of the service :rolleyes

Dead serious:

giphy.gif

Knack wasn't blowing anyone away with being an all-time classic game, but it was solid. It's been like $10-15 brand new physical for like the last 3 years. I probably put like 40 hours into it. Got all the collectibles, every skin, and beat the game on very hard. Took me back to the PSX days. Worth every penny.

Uncharted Lost Legacy sitting at an 85 on Metacritic, 87 on Opencritic :pimp:

so what is this game about? is it just a spinoff of the uncharted series? I dont see a new uncharted coming out until maybe the ps5.

Back
Top Bottom