The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

so what is this game about? is it just a spinoff of the uncharted series? I dont see a new uncharted coming out until maybe the ps5.
I think it is a spinoff but to be honest after the initial reveal trailer, I didn't watch anything else on this. I wanted to go in blind.

UC Lost Legacy been preordered for a few months now. Don't forget, you also get a digital copy of Jak if you preorder from PS store.

after reading this review it looks like glorified DLC that you could of gotten for free if you bought the pass on UC4. I will wait for it to go below $20 before i cop.

Didnt even see anything about it being optimized for the pro either. :smh:

https://www.theverge.com/2017/8/17/16158114/uncharted-the-lost-legacy-review-ps4
the reason why they season pass holders the lost legacy for free is because that was supposed to the single player content promised. I'm excited for it and it seems to be more of the same which isn't bad since I loved uncharted 4

5.0 looks boring.

UC Lost Legacy been preordered for a few months now. Don't forget, you also get a digital copy of Jak if you preorder from PS store.

full game digital or a beta or something?

the reason why they season pass holders the lost legacy for free is because that was supposed to the single player content promised. I'm excited for it and it seems to be more of the same which isn't bad since I loved uncharted 4

guess ima wait for it to go below $20

John Wick John Wick Jak is going to be a full digital game. That being said, I'm not sure if it's releasing next week alongside Lost Legacy. I haven't heard anything else about it.

Edit: It's going to be a PS2 Classic on PS4

Back
Top Bottom