The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Yea imma need some fire exclusives that I also can't just play on my PC, before I even consider Xbox. Dc about Forza either

HZD $19.99 Best Buy but sold out online..I guess there may be some left in stores

I got $48 trade in credit for it a few months ago

Xbox x does look fire, but I'm already bout to build a fire htpc/gaming box and can get the same games, cheaper with all these pc sales.

And never play them.

Cuphead, State of Decay 2, and Ori 2 are the only exclusives i have any interest in
Although I never finished it, I like Ori. I'll get Cuphead but I wouldn't consider it a system seller either. I want the X because I like new stuff but my Gears 4 Xbox is :smokin and I don't even play it. It's actually in the box now :smh:

But I’m a lil low key salty that it is better than the PRO hardware wise not gonna lie.

As long as I don’t see it. :lol:

PC is what messed me up though. Never been the same since I saw a game on max settings :smh:

Joint was like stepping out the Matrix. Like - how you supposed to just ignore how inferior consoles are now.

Got home and booted up Dark Souls 3 and the moment I moved the thumbstick I damn near broke down in tears.

And then I remembered a 1200 MacBook Pro I bought like 4 years before that that was trash now and wanted to start breaking stuff :lol:

THE LIES MAN

There's no true PC exclusive for me that would make me choose PC over console. If PC had Ghost of Tsushima, Spider-Man, The Last of Us 2, God of War, Horizon: Zero Dawn, etc. type of exclusives, I could justify the investment. The beastly specs are nice, but it doesn't have exclusive games I want to play. The games on PC that I would play are on console too.

I wouldn't even know what games to get for it. No exclusives :smh:

For me, I copped the PS4 Pro just for the exclusives. Everything else gets played on the Xbox One X now, and the multi-platform games are what gets most of my time.

With that being said, if I had to choose only one console, I'd go with the PS4 Pro for games like HZD and TLOU.

Maybe if I didn't own all 3 consoles, I wouldn't have a crazy back log :smh:

Reactions: ASE
But I’m a lil low key salty that it is better than the PRO hardware wise not gonna lie.

As long as I don’t see it. :lol:

PC is what messed me up though. Never been the same since I saw a game on max settings :smh:

Joint was like stepping out the Matrix. Like - how you supposed to just ignore how inferior consoles are now.

Got home and booted up Dark Souls 3 and the moment I moved the thumbstick I damn near broke down in tears.

And then I remembered a 1200 MacBook Pro I bought like 4 years before that that was trash now and wanted to start breaking stuff :lol:

THE LIES MAN

I would get the saltyness if they released at the same time but for me the Pro released just in time for VR and FFXV.
No way I would've waited a year to play it on better hardware.

Both the Pro and the X are ultimately still GPU-based 30fps consoles, so if resolution is your thing they might be worth the upgrade.

The PlayStation app was updated recently, it now looks and seems to perform much better then before.

DBFZ Fight Stick, Feb. 1, ~$180

dragon-ball-fighterz-fight-stick.jpg

Back
Top Bottom