The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Man i want that X as well just for the 4k blu ray player but it doesnt support Dolby Vision which my current player does.

Im lowkey salty about those specs too.

Xbox finally caught up in specs but still lacking in games.

I still hate sony for not putting a 4k BR player in the pro what a let dow, and now the X is supposedly doing native 4k :smh:

I wish we got good black friday deals.

1TB $199 PS4's are going to fly off shelves.

I still hate sony for not putting a 4k BR player in the pro what a let dow, and now the X is supposedly doing native 4k :smh:

Both do native 4K but obviously the XboneX will hit native 4K on more games.
Most of the AAA are implementing checkerboarding on both consoles though with the X using a higher res before it upscales.

Man i want that X as well just for the 4k blu ray player but it doesnt support Dolby Vision which my current player does.

Im lowkey salty about those specs too.

Xbox finally caught up in specs but still lacking in games.

Why not just get a xbox one s or Samsung oppo player then? both cheaper than the X.

Why not just get a xbox one s or oppo player then? both cheaper than the X.

I have a 4K BR player 2 of them at that.

I would like to put my other current player in my cave that supports DV in another room and have a system than can do games and 4k BR and DV in my cave instead of buying an $500 oppo that can only do 2 of those things. The X not supporting DV is a bummer but still better than the pro.

Plus it will give me an excuse to give the wife on why i just dropped $500 on a console :lol:

I know damn well the first thing she gon say is doesnt the PS4 Pro do the same thing as the X :smh:

I have a 4K BR player 2 of them at that.

I would like to put my other current player in my cave that supports DV in another room and have a system than can do games and 4k BR and DV in my cave instead of buying an $500 oppo that can only do 2 of those things. The X not supporting DV is a bummer but still better than the pro.

Plus it will give me an excuse to give the wife on why i just dropped $500 on a console :lol:

I know damn well the first thing she gon say is doesnt the PS4 Pro do the same thing as the X :smh:
Wimin.

How do you guys like WW2 compared to BF1 as far as MP goes?

It's the same with all BF vs COD for me. I can always play COD. Gotta be in the mood for BF. I bought BF1 on release and honestly have no idea when the last time I played it. Shoulda waited I'm pretty sure it's on Origin Access now :lol: or whatever it's called

How do you guys like WW2 compared to BF1 as far as MP goes?
I actually like it more than battlefield 1 because it reminds me of how I loved mw3. The only thing about battlefield though is that it's large maps and more players and vehicles.

Can't believe EA's letting a wannabe skate game come out before Skate 4.

Kickstarter on 11/21 and will release on consoles eventually.

Back
Top Bottom