The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

We should run it some day bruh.
Just had a crazy game with Leatherface chasing me across the whole map and I kept dropping the pallets on him. Had my heart BUMPING

Won a match against Freddy I think. Everyone was dead and I was trying to find the hatch. Someone was on my side cause after what felt like 8 mins of duck walking I found it.
STRESSFUL

The new South Park game is so much fun

I will probably end up copping the DLC

I had hated the fighting system at first but now I love it

Won a match against Freddy I think. Everyone was dead and I was trying to find the hatch. Someone was on my side cause after what felt like 8 mins of duck walking I found it.
STRESSFUL
Nice bro. So far I think Freddy is the most annoying killer followed by the doctor. When those killers have good killer perks on them it’s a wrap for survivors.

Have you gone up against a Mike Myers yet? He’s by far the scariest because he literally walks up on you without you knowing sometimes. I was working on a generator while talking to my boys and ole boy literally was breathing down my back! I started howling bruh lol

Nice bro. So far I think Freddy is the most annoying killer followed by the doctor. When those killers have good killer perks on them it’s a wrap for survivors.

Have you gone up against a Mike Myers yet? He’s by far the scariest because he literally walks up on you without you knowing sometimes. I was working on a generator while talking to my boys and ole boy literally was breathing down my back! I started howling bruh lol
What y'all playing? Sounds cool

stay lurkin stay lurkin

Ran in the DZ today with some friends... came across these Rogues who were just out to mess everyone up. What caught me out was the fact that they were able to 2-3 shot kill us. It was almost as if the game was bugged. I'm sure it's not (hacks on PC are more likely), but I'm trying to figure out what build they were running. Right before I died (a few times), I saw a bleed-effect which led me to believe they might have been running 6-piece Predator's Classified... but I'm not sure. Quite frustrating.

stay lurkin stay lurkin

Ran in the DZ today with some friends... came across these Rogues who were just out to mess everyone up. What caught me out was the fact that they were able to 2-3 shot kill us. It was almost as if the game was bugged. I'm sure it's not (hacks on PC are more likely), but I'm trying to figure out what build they were running. Right before I died (a few times), I saw a bleed-effect which led me to believe they might have been running 6-piece Predator's Classified... but I'm not sure. Quite frustrating.

Yeah the DZ is a trip. Level 99 cats run in synchronized classified gear sets of 4 terrorizing the DZ. I mean they are COORDINATED :lol:

That happens but it happens to me 1/5 times when I farm DZ.

When I get a 6 piece I am gonna join the rouge hunters and go in though. They don’t stand a chance against an entire server :lol:

I've only done one as the survivors and maybe 3 matches as the killer. That survivors mess gonna give me an ulcer. If I see you on next time, I'll hop in.

OH YEAH

So in fractured but whole I got to this part where the game just freezes up.

It’s happened to a couple of people from what I’ve seen online too.

My only option is to start over.

I was really enjoying the game too I probably won’t touch it for at least another year now .

This has never happened to me in any game. Prob won’t ever buy another Ubisoft game.

So in fractured but whole I got to this part where the game just freezes up.

It’s happened to a couple of people from what I’ve seen online too.

My only option is to start over.

I was really enjoying the game too I probably won’t touch it for at least another year now .

This has never happened to me in any game. Prob won’t ever buy another Ubisoft game.
Did you try deleting save file and redownloading it from the cloud?

Is it outselling the PS2?

Either way, impressive stuff from Sony and PlayStation.

I got set up to play Horizon, and right before I turned it on I just changed my mind. I quit.

giphy.gif

I'm just gonna read spoilers
My reaction 5 mins in when the girl put on what appeared to be a scouter.

Back
Top Bottom