The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

7fmdqfgbwos01.jpg

Game is looking incredible.

God of War Livestream

She playing random parts of the game to avoid spoilers.

My boy got a 24 hr ban on twitch for streaming GOW yesterday. Gamers are punks and snitches.

More like Twitch is being stricter with their "revised" Terms of Service policy............they literally have Official Twitch mods in nearly every stream now.

A random pleb doesn't even have to snitch on someone streaming a game early IF an Official Twitch employee is already watching the stream

More like Twitch is being stricter with their "revised" Terms of Service policy............they literally have Official Twitch mods in nearly every stream now.

A random pleb doesn't even have to snitch on someone streaming a game early IF an Official Twitch employee is already watching the stream
Also but some kids came in there saying they going to report, nothing new cuz they did that to me on the old TOS too, Twitch just on it now, I never got a ban b4. The cooked all the GOW streams yesterday.

I'm not sure. Probably 200+. I did do my only play through on Death March difficulty. :lol:

Wait till you get to the Blood and Wine expansion. That's probably one of the most satisfying pieces of dlc I've ever played.

Yeah I have the DLC. I can’t wait. The game is exceptional.

They didn’t cut one corner.

if your trying to upgrade to a pro

gamestop is offering 50$ extra trade in on your consoles if trading into god war...170 for the launch PS4 plus $50 it might work on the bundle...double points tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom