The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

As soon as I get the plat, I usually uninstall the game right away. I think the only one that’s still installed right now is Final Fantasy X, Bloodborne, Battlefield 4 and The Last of Us.

I always likened putting mad time into a game to binge watching a TV show.

Feels good while you're fully invested in getting to the end but as soon as that **** is done you feel like an *** hole :lol:

Good plaitinums really help you see cool stuff in the game that actually help you enjoy it more.

That is what I liked about the Assasin’s Creed Origins platinum.

Overall I feel you though. I will only platinum a game I absolutely love.

I’m good with just beating games :lol:

Don’t need to be getting insignificant collectibles scattered in little corners around a massive open world and ish

But to each his/her own

If a game's really good, I'll play it twice starting with normal then the hardest difficulty trying to find some of the more meaningful collectibles (preferably those that offer some backstory or add to the game experience).

The Witcher has my attention though.

I am gonna put at least 150 hours in.
I just recently got back into this and Fallout 4. I just bought the season pass for both too, solid games that are both better than Final Fantasy XV. And I'm a guy that grew up on Final Fantasy.

If I had the time to invest into platting games I maybe would but I rarely play new games over again.

Finally beat SotC again last night. I was much more forgiving of the camera in the OG game apparently. Last Colossus had me screaming at my TV :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Still have not gone back to the FFXV DLC :smh:

Man I have the season pass and I have only put like 10 hours into the game :smh:

That multiplayer looks amazing if you have people you can run with.

I was thinking of it being my next game to focus on after the Witcher and GOW.

So probably like July or August :lol:

Back
Top Bottom