The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Crazy to me that there is talks of a PS5 without a release of TLOU2.

Unless the PS5 is essentially a One X.

Deep-end.jpg

Let's Go... :pimp:

PO

I don’t expect this game to be anything like previous games. No trials or anything crazy like that.

Well based off previews/trailers, I don't expect the gameplay to be similar either....
I just feel there will some insane part in the game that will have me regretting choosing GOW mode as the other games have all had.

PO

You know that TLOU released the same year that PS4 dropped? I could definitely see TLOU2 or even Death Stranding being the last big AAA title to release on PS4. Both will eventually get porter to the PS5 anyway :lol:

ND taking their time with TLOU 2 man, so much greatness you have to follow up with another amazing story.

You can't expect even the gaming industry's best game devs like Naughty Dog or R* to all of a sudden in the middle of production start rebuilding a game engine and optimize it for games they have been working on for 2 or 5 years on PS4 when the rumors say that 3rd party devs just started getting early PS5 dev kits earlier this year.

You know that TLOU released the same year that PS4 dropped?
Yeah, pretty sure it was the last PS game I played before I sold my PS3.

You can't expect even the gaming industry's best game devs like Naughty Dog or R* to all of a sudden in the middle of production start rebuilding a game engine and optimize it for games they have been working on for 2 or 5 years on PS4 when the rumors say that 3rd party devs just started getting early PS5 dev kits earlier this year.
Was thinking they'll just phase out the base PS4 model, make the Pro the entry level PS4, and release the PS"5", a PS with backwards/forwards compatibility and whatever Sony touches they would want to put on it.

^ i feel like ejecting the disc then putting it at the very bottom of my games pile :lol:

Yeah I haven’t platinumed a bunch of games but it as you get close to the platinum you start getting sick of it cause there are usually really ridiculous things you have to do over and over that you saved for last.

When I finally get the plat I am just like yeah I’m out :lol:

What's the feeling for you guys once you have gone Plat with a game??

It is just cool to complete a game. It is a much better overall experience than that ADD gaming.

It reminds me of the old days when you had one game or one CD and that was the joint for the entire year :pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom